• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why is ROID considered the greatest contribution to the Anabolic world ?

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Discuss...

The first pussy that comes in here requesting this thread be moved to the pit will be banned..

Sent from The Mothership

ROID=Total gayness
8d289ef3070e2d3cbffacf93427949f4.jpg

more like the hemorrhoid of any community

Lol...

What's funny to me is that i know this is a joke but i can tell some of you are really upset.

Lol

Its ok fellas, it ain't the real world.

Sent from The Mothership

Its called the internet.

And im an internet tough guy hiding behind my keyboard

Its ok big guy. I think you could be a badass in real life too.

Sent from The Mothership
I got the joke 😄 and loved it. Sometimes I want to post the same thing

ROID saved my life once... its was a terrible ice fishing accident. When I regained consciousness he was holding me in warm embrace. Shortly after the paramedics showed up bit everything had been taken care of. He graciously gave them the rest of the day off.

This thread should be moved to the Pit. :coffee:

ROID saved my life once... its was a terrible ice fishing accident. When I regained consciousness he was holding me in warm embrace. Shortly after the paramedics showed up bit everything had been taken care of. He graciously gave them the rest of the day off.

Wow I really like that guy then. All hail ROID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suddenly like roid less..this is unfortunate

What you didnt realize is roid staged the accident so he could snuggle with greatness...

Get Shredded!
ROID is here to wreck havoc and encourage civic unrest, while amusing the masses. I love this guy.

ROID when can I visit the mothership???

ROID is here to wreck havoc and encourage civic unrest, while amusing the masses. I love this guy.

ROID when can I visit the mothership???

As soon as i find the spare key. I started her up because it was cold and locked the keys inside.

Sent from The Mothership

ROID has only love for the members.

Forgive them Roid , they know not what they do.

Sent from The Mothership

Back