• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD naps is the best

boyou boy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just made a very big order all my products come in. Reps are very loyal and service is great. No reason to consider going anywhere else. When will you'll be running the next promotion?

Thank you for your business and kind words we really appreciate it. As far as our next promotion we have nothing at this time and I am not sure when the next one will be but I will be sure to post it on here so everyone can take advantage of it. Thank you again

Just made a very big order all my products come in. Reps are very loyal and service is great. No reason to consider going anywhere else. When will you'll be running the next promotion?

OK guys I've said it before but I must say it again, naps truly is the best. I have made several orders over the past two years and from the service to the quality I could not be more satisfied. The reps on here are great as well. Shipping is never bad and packages are well packaged. They have a wide variety and great prices. Here's a list of labs I used from them and they where all g2g... geneza,verm,dragon,organon,hardcore,accordo, & biomex. As long as naps is around I see no reason to go anywhere else.

Back