• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clen and anxiety .

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Like I have stated above does anyone have this problem . I have prob run 10 + clen cycles in my life and NEVER had this problem . However recently I tried to start up another course with it. Even as low as 20 MCG's and about five hours after dose I am a reck. I don't know why it's from the same source I've used for the past two years. But for some reason I get the worst anxiety. I'm talking I want to crawl in my bed and cry andbe alone all day.so I ordered another bottle from a different source, and I'm getting the same side effect. Only thing I'm running with it is test. My hormone replacement dose. What the hell is going on.

Holy crap! The only effect I have had is horrible muscle cramps no matter how high I spike my taurine intake.

Are you normally enxious? Or going through stress now? Something that could be exacerbated?

No not at all man !! That's why it is so weird ...it's like my body suddenly developed a response to it that makes me panic and freak . I've never not used Clen when shredding down . Idk what's doing it

Back