• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

question on T

lookindiesel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this might be a strange question, but is there any way to know that the T you get is real and pure?

Various mechanisms to get your supplements for sure, but if you shop local, I have to imagine there might be some way to know its pure and real, aside from the obvious slow draw.

Any suggestions from the veterans?

Bloods or if you have access to a lab that will do a mass spec.

Blood work and more blood work. I will never buy local again after finding this site.

Yeah, no clear cut way of determining outside of Blood work or test kits/mass spec. I know within a couple weeks by how I feel.....AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!!

Walk into a pharmacy and ask for Watson test cyp....I'm sure he'll be happy to give it to you....

Well, there is a way but a better answer is to use sites like this and read feedback about quality vendors and results posters have with those vendors. Pick one and don't look back. This is the equivalent of an Angie's list for the suppliers. Results are out front and there for you to read.

My thoughts.

Back