• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First (tiny run) on Tren A: Need some advice

ironborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got my hands on some Tren A from AY.

Pinned it for the first time ever. 120mg. So smoooooth.

7 pins of 120mg over two weeks is 420mg/week.

Should I drop it down to 100mg EOD (350mg/week) instead of the 120mg EOD at the moment?

Also taking:

- Test e, 200mg/week
- Mast e, 400mg/week

Another factor is that I will only be taking tren for the next 4 weeks to my meet and then come off it tren.

sounds good as far as your current tren dose but why so low on the test ?

my guess is that he's just following the standard low test higher tren idea but taking it easy with the tren since it's his first time with it. i've seen several people run test at 200/wk, even as low as 100. not my cup of tea but whatever works for people.

Id do 100 EOD or probably 50mg ED. I did 100mg ED last summer. It was fun.

420/wk sounds great with your other doses man :winkfinger:

Thanks for the input! :)

Hoping to put up a nice total at my meet. I hope it helps.

Thanks for chiming in. Only reason test is low because I get bad sides from it.. mainly acne. After my meet, I'm going to try running accutane and see if I can increase my test dose.

Id do 100 EOD or probably 50mg ED. I did 100mg ED last summer. It was fun.

So I'm not too far off. I'm hoping for some "fun" too haha

Thanks for the input! :)

Hoping to put up a nice total at my meet. I hope it helps.

Thanks for chiming in. Only reason test is low because I get bad sides from it.. mainly acne. After my meet, I'm going to try running accutane and see if I can increase my test dose.

So I'm not too far off. I'm hoping for some "fun" too haha

I got severely hypo at times because I didn't eat enough. No bueno

I got severely hypo at times because I didn't eat enough. No bueno

Yea I heard that happens sometimes because it crushes your appetite. Time to shove some more food down my gullet.

I like to start my test/tren even dosed.. With the short esters I can adjust from there as needed and find what works best for me for that particular cycle goal.. I also find that low dose of EQ weekly or 700-1000mg of B12 Ed works wonders for my appetite and keeps me eating .. Good luck my man and enjoy the ride.. It's fun..

Nothing wrong with tren-a at 350mg a week. That is usually what I run. High doses of tren are unnecessary and a waste.

Ace is a very short ester. I like 50mg per day to keep blood levels steady and no spiking.

But there are guys that do EOD.

Ace is a very short ester. I like 50mg per day to keep blood levels steady and no spiking.

But there are guys that do EOD.

Thanks! I think I'll do this week EOD and then next week I'll try out ED with a 28 gauge 1/2" pin.

I ran tren e and test e...I found my best results when I ran tren @450 week and test @250 week...I started them eeven and adjusted and results showed in size and strength..

Hopefully I don't put on any size. Just looking for the strength portion :)

420 tren is a good dose. It'll take ~1.5 weeks for the strength gains to really hit their peak, so keep that in mind as you plan your attempts.

My first run of tren was 450, and it changed my life

When i run it every day vs. eod i get less sides- sleep better and less irratable, but i still soak the shit out of my sheets at night- my girl hates that shit

Hopefully I don't put on any size. Just looking for the strength portion :)

I'm with skip. I recommend even dosing of 50mg ED(or less on a first run) 100 EOD is what a lot of guys do though.

If you don't want to put on weight, watch your diet. My first tren run (210 mg/week test-P as a base) started at 30mg tren a day, and I finished at 50mg per day. (Like you it wasn't really a "cycle" I was just feeling out the compound.)

I was hungry all the time, so I ate when my body told me(again experimenting). I felt like a furnace. I was bottomless. Just feed and go. I put on ~15 lbs on the scale in 8 weeks without meaning to, it was muscle or intra muscular water, little to no fat. Strenght was up no doubt.

420 tren is a good dose. It'll take ~1.5 weeks for the strength gains to really hit their peak, so keep that in mind as you plan your attempts.

My first run of tren was 450, and it changed my life

Awesome. I can't wait.

When i run it every day vs. eod i get less sides- sleep better and less irratable, but i still soak the shit out of my sheets at night- my girl hates that shit

Good to know. Luckily I warned my girl about the potential night sweats already heh

I'm with skip. I recommend even dosing of 50mg ED(or less on a first run) 100 EOD is what a lot of guys do though.

If you don't want to put on weight, watch your diet. My first tren run (210 mg/week test-P as a base) started at 30mg tren a day, and I finished at 50mg per day. (Like you it wasn't really a "cycle" I was just feeling out the compound.)

I was hungry all the time, so I ate when my body told me(again experimenting). I felt like a furnace. I was bottomless. Just feed and go. I put on ~15 lbs on the scale in 8 weeks without meaning to, it was muscle or intra muscular water, little to no fat. Strenght was up no doubt.

I don't plan on increasing my cals, so hopefully the scale won't move. Definitely going to move to ED once my 28 gauge needles come in. I don't think I have the heart to plunge the 25 gauges I have anywhere other than my thighs lol

Back