• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LH Normal? Or is intervention needed.

Durr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im 10 weeks into... 600wk Test E (AY), 800mg wk of EQ (AY)

I was using EXE 12.5mg (BlueSkyPeptide) because my nips were itchy and sore. That went away and I quit using it. No issues since, so Im not taking an AI right now or for the past few weeks.

Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH ----------------348-1197 ng/dL 01
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), LH 0.1 LOW ----------1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH <0.2 LOW -------------------------------------1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
Estradiol 5.6 LOW ----------------------------------7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

Any experts think LH is too low or is that expected
(I assume that is normal since Im on cycle)

Side note: That EXE from Blue Sky is worse than drinking gasoline.

Stats:
32yo male
190lb
8 inch penis
currently program: Jay Cutler .Bodybuilder: Get Ripped in 12 weeks

I think this is relevant..

Ltxzjk8.jpg

So this is either your first cycle or first labs on cycle. LH is what tells your testicles to produce test. When you are on cycle your HPTA shuts down. What that look on lab work is basically zero LH. So when you come of cycle your LH will begin to rise. The whole point of PCT is basically to get your body producing LH again. In other words this is what LH looks like on cycle/trt

Secindly your E2 was crushed. Watch your ai dose of you resume it. You were taking too much i' assuming.

The IronMagResearch stuff tastes like sugar.

I assume that's because it's ethylene glycol and I'm corroding my brain like a animal licking the antifreeze patch out in the street. But it tastes good.

The IronMagResearch stuff tastes like sugar.

I assume that's because it's ethylene glycol and I'm corroding my brain like a animal licking the antifreeze patch out in the street. But it tastes good.

LOL! I thought you were serious! Ethylene glycol is very toxic. Slip that stuff in some in the Gatorade of the one you hate and they would be smoked in no time.

LOL! I thought you were serious! Ethylene glycol is very toxic. Slip that stuff in some in the Gatorade of the one you hate and they would be smoked in no time.

A chick at my high school wanted to be part of the cool crowd one xmas party and drank some. Went into coma, pulled off life support a while later.

I still think drug mis-education is what killed her, the Nancy Reagan "Just Say No" years where all drugs were treated as evil poison. So when the cool kids smoked dope without issue, all other drug warnings get discarded equally as propaganda.

Way to hijack a thread, Skip.

Im 10 weeks into... 600wk Test E (AY), 800mg wk of EQ (AY)

I was using EXE 12.5mg (BlueSkyPeptide) because my nips were itchy and sore. That went away and I quit using it. No issues since, so Im not taking an AI right now or for the past few weeks.

Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH ----------------348-1197 ng/dL 01
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), LH 0.1 LOW ----------1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH <0.2 LOW -------------------------------------1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
Estradiol 5.6 LOW ----------------------------------7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

Any experts think LH is too low or is that expected
(I assume that is normal since Im on cycle)

Stats:
32yo male
190lb
8 inch penis
currently program: Jay Cutler .Bodybuilder: Get Ripped in 12 weeks

How do you like the workouts? Are you noticing any changes?

Yeah, I know it was a pretty stupid question...

I was worried, because last week I had a few mood swings and I became really depressed without any unexpected/extra stress. I was worried my estro was off since I discontinued the EXE. Labs were emailed and the LH was the only thing that was barely traceable. I'm feeling back to normal and I think I can attribute the mood swings to my body getting EQ for the first time (Ive never used anything with such a long ester). Its leveled out now and I feel better. I guess, I just needed a better understanding about tracking your LH. It makes perfect sense why it should be low, but I couldnt remember if there is a "too low". I looked at my previous labs from other cycles and it was low, as well. Still thought it was worth asking.

So this is either your first cycle or first labs on cycle. LH is what tells your testicles to produce test. When you are on cycle your HPTA shuts down. What that look on lab work is basically zero LH. So when you come of cycle your LH will begin to rise. The whole point of PCT is basically to get your body producing LH again. In other words this is what LH looks like on cycle/trt

Secindly your E2 was crushed. Watch your ai dose of you resume it. You were taking too much i' assuming.

Is that too low? What range should I be at?

If you are really worried about your LH level. Get some hcg and injected it during your cycle. 250-500 iu 2 or 3 times a week.

Hcg will not increase LH. It works as an analogue of LH in males. Hcg will keep the testicles producing test, but Clomid is used to raise lh from the pituitary.

you want your E to be 20-30 range. At 600mg a week you most likely will need an AI, why chance it? Bouncing dose all over isnt the way to do it. Id start with 12mg exe 2x a week and get labs after a couple to see where your at.

Back