• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

~~~Test E Discontinued~~~

Pittsburgh63

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Test Enanthate Discontinued

We stand for high quality products. We are committed to always providing our customers with the best products available. Our track record in that regard speaks for itself.

Lately there has been an increasing issue with the quality of test enanthate powder (TE) offered by Chinese suppliers. First there were reports of unusual PIP and now there are reports of problems with potency. The problem is ongoing and widespread. We have been proactively working on a solution so that our customers always receive the high quality goods which we are known for.

We have experimented with different powder suppliers at significant expense, hoping to find TE of consistently high quality. This did lead us to resolving the PIP issue, but it has been impossible to source powder that meets our high standards every time. Sometimes the same supplier will have a good batch and then just weeks later the powder is not the same. It is unacceptable. We usually catch these problems right away. In those instances the powder or even finished product is discarded immediately. If it is not good enough for our personal use, it is not good enough to be sold. Many thousands of dollars have ended up in the garbage this way. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts we processed a small batch of TE that we now know is failing to meet our standards regarding potency. We have contacted the affected customers and offered free replacements.

If this had been the result of an isolated problem with a single bad batch of TE powder,
the story would end right here but since there is an ongoing issue with the quality of TE,
we have decided to discontinue the product indefinitely.

The Current standard of Test E is too low for us. We no longer offer it for sale.

2mi3rcx.jpg

Because there is a high demand for a 300mg/ml testosterone product, we will replace TE with a newly developed product at that same dose. Watch for our upcoming announcement as well as a special introductory promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
and this is why in AY I trust :coffee:

Very proactive to go this direction!!.. May I ask, since a few other products have TestE in them, are these going to be re-done??

Wow that blows (that the raws are so bad) but kudos to AY for meeting the issue head on.

It will be interesting to see what other vendors do as a result of this inconsistency issue.

Is it strange that only the test e is affected? Why wouldn't this sort of issue affect other flavors of test?

The Test-E issue has gone full circle.

I had no idea AY was having issues with her test-E but over the last year or so it has been very apparent the test-E raws coming from China are marginal as numerous sources have had problems. Not sure how many providers there are for test-E raws but regardless it is obvious there is no reliable source for test-E anymore.

Looking forward to hear what the replacement product is. I love the TIPP in lieu of test-E, don't know if I would ever substitute it with anything else but I will keep an open mind.

Very proactive to go this direction!!.. May I ask, since a few other products have TestE in them, are these going to be re-done??

Very soon, yes... current inventory has been painstakingly prepared to AY's highest standards despite all the inconsistencies with the Raws. It's just costing way too much time and money to continue dealing with it in this manner... so there will be substitutions made in it's place.

This was very well thought out, and was not an overnight reaction. The test e powder was just getting too hard, costly and time consuming to provide quality product. We are excited about the upcoming new product!

Wow that blows (that the raws are so bad) but kudos to AY for meeting the issue head on.

It will be interesting to see what other vendors do as a result of this inconsistency issue.

Is it strange that only the test e is affected? Why wouldn't this sort of issue affect other flavors of test?

The new product that AY has in line to replace it will have you wondering why you didn't make the change sooner!!

IML Gear Cream!
Once again, leading the way, Thank you

I have read this ALOT about the test E lately from a couple of different places. Does anyone know if test C has been effected the same way?

I have read this ALOT about the test E lately from a couple of different places. Does anyone know if test C has been effected the same way?

We have not seen any issues or irregularities in the Test C raws.

Get Shredded!
It's shocking to see that something as basic as Test E has such widespread manufacturing issues with it. But AY is doing the right thing by refusing to carry it. If other vendors did the same thing, then the Chinese manufacturers might get their shit together because they couldn't offload their crap in our market.

Pitt, thanks for explaining the "why" behind this. It's this kind of care and transparency that keeps me with the AY team. I'm stoked to see what the replacement will be, but quite frankly it'll be hard to pull me away from the TIPP now. And, what will happen to my other favorite - T400? Will there be a substitute for the Test E in it?

Wow that's a stand up move on her part to as well as the entire AY team. Will be waiting to here what she has up her sleeve.

It's shocking to see that something as basic as Test E has such widespread manufacturing issues with it. But AY is doing the right thing by refusing to carry it. If other vendors did the same thing, then the Chinese manufacturers might get their shit together because they couldn't offload their crap in our market.

Pitt, thanks for explaining the "why" behind this. It's this kind of care and transparency that keeps me with the AY team. I'm stoked to see what the replacement will be, but quite frankly it'll be hard to pull me away from the TIPP now. And, what will happen to my other favorite - T400? Will there be a substitute for the Test E in it?

You're welcome brother. And yeah, the TIPP is already a favorite of mine over test E. The 400 and 402 will be tweaked as well. Nothing on the list will contain test E. But as I said before... Current stock has been painstakingly prepared to meet AY's high standards... Despite the inconsistencies in the test e raws. It's just extremely costly and time consuming, making it unrealistic to sustain.

~~~~TEAM GREEN~~~~

I'm guessing blindly. it may have to do with a higher demand for enanthate versus other esters.

I keep reading great things about AY. Seeing a move like this, and this kind of transparency, I am not at all surprised you guys have such a great reputation.

We've been hearing about this issue for a while now across the board with all suppliers but I had no idea it had come to this point . Again I am very impressed with the standards and integrity of AY and their product line . This is the kind of bold decisive move a top tier company makes assuring it's customers no compromise will be made in taking care of their needs . I personally made the switch to TIPP last year but I am very excited to see the new product . Something new for me to try :clapping: . AY just continues to set the bar as far as quality and service . I am so glad this shop is here !!!!!

I think that is awesome of AY to let everyone know the scoop. Props Team Green

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Damn, this is awesome. This is how you deal with quality issues.

Team Green all the way!

It was a tough call for AY. We where in bed... she was spooning me stroking my beard and she looks at me and saids " dj honey, I'm going to toss all this test e and not move anymore until this raw matter gets sorted out"...and I agreed that was the honerable move...then she kicked me out of bed and made me get her ice water at 37 degrees and a fresh pillowcase.

Back