• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question re. PIP

Gramps

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Being new to self medicating I had a fear of pinning. So, when my T arrived I did a small test shot to get past that since I was between scheduled doses. After pinning .3ml of some T from a sponsor, I had ZERO pain when injecting, no indication of a needle at all, which surprised me even though my pain receptors are short circuited, yet 2 days after, I have a bit of pain in the muscle in my leg about the size of my fist. Nothing I can't live with - I'm just curious if it's a result of the T (.3ml of 250 which is a LOWWW dose by standards) or is it simply virgin muscle not accustomed to being jabbed with a piece of metal? This PIP, better stated as irritation, was on a much smaller scale when the doc shot me in the glutes.

I dont think anyone can really give you a definitive answer, but here are some generalizations.

Pharm gear is generally "smoother" than UG.

The higher the concentration usually the greater likelyhood of PIP.

Regardless of the gear or how many times you have injected you can still occasionally end up with pip due to various things such as dropping the dept to close to a nerve, nicking vein and causing deep bruide/pressure, wiggling the needle a bit too much etc etc.

I use pharm gear and for the most part rarely get pip and when I do its usually very mild and short lived.

When I ran my first T only cycle I had PIP for about the first 3-4 weeks. After that it never really hurt too much.

Don't mistake me for being overly concerned... I'm just the curious type and wondering if this were gear related or a hardware (pin) issue. I plan to do this for a while (years, lifetime, ?) and I'm trying to learn the details.

You don't say, but I gather this was in your quad. If so, it took me 6-8 injections to not get pip there.

Learn how and where to inject your ventro glutes and thank me later.......

I had been curious about pip as well. I see a lot of people talk about different ugls having "no pip" and I wondered if that really meant NOTHING or if it meant nothing beyond the normal trauma. I'm 4 pins in. Have pinned both quads and both delts. I've noticed the pain has varied a bit based on the situation. First quad pin, the muscle spasmed once during and I also seemed to have nicked a vein. That one hurt like someone had punched me in the leg for a few days. Second one, no spasm, no blood, felt more like a minor bruise. Essentially, it felt like there was a pocket of oil in my muscle :) First delt went really well, and again just felt like a light bruise. Second delt was morning after chest day, and my front delts and chest were a bit exhausted, so I was shaking a bit while reaching across my chest to pin with the other hand. That shaking seems to have made it a bit worse. That one hurt quite a bit more for the first few hours of the day.

In other words, my very limited experience is suggesting that technique and location has a lot to do with it.

Yes, technique and location matters, as does how virginal the muscle is.

However, some vendors sell gear that you jab yourself with, shoot the load, and pull out without ever feeling it. That is my experience with Valkyrie, for example. Other vendors, like Scrioxx, same approach but I felt like the leg was going to fall off...or I would cut it off b/c of the pain

It's valk gear. It's too early to slam it, but I hold no loyalties - if it gives me the fucking wonderfuls, I'll be the first to say so, if not, I'll be even quicker to call it shit. And yeah, Parrish, I'm a virgin. Pinning the glutes seems like a good idea, just not that easy although I might reconsider in due time. I was 1, surprised at the painless injection and 2, surprised at the PIP *AFTER* a painless inject considering my pain indicators are mostly shorted out. I never got that being shot in the ass so I was curious it if were a source thing or a pisspoor technique. Hell, on a scale of 1-10 it's a 3 if I slap it. I'm just concerned about growing a tail or a 3rd eye dealing with UG, but to not give a shit could be deadly.

so many reasons you could have pip..but yes with virgin muscle you will usually feel it for the first couple pins there....you can eliminate alot of causes just by prepin site and pinning correctly...no moving needle around,,get deep enough etc etc

I was taking test e 350 and prope to frontload . In the quad the prope always felt like a donkey kicked me. I switched the test e to the quad and no pip. I was just trying to switch up my sites. Both from a board sponsor. There are some sites that show instructions www.spotinjections.com is a good one.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm know for always getting pip. Sometimes it's the concentration of BA, and sometimes its a slip of technique. I always try and pin each spot eCaitlyn the same. Yesterday I did left quad, never get pip in quads, and today can barely walk. I was off half an inch and that made the difference. I got to close to a nerve or too deep in the muscle. It happens

OK, today I get the feeling of a horse kicking me - been there, done that, know the feeling, and honestly close to it today! Again, that really does suck cuz if I feel it, it MUST be bad... (spastic paraparesis for anyone wondering what the hell I'm talking about. poor nerve transmission from pain)

Valk Test C250, .8ml for a 200mg dose, second time, 23 pin x 1.5 with 1/4" of pin still showing, warmed up, slow inject upper outer thigh, straight in, massaged after. No dancing around with it, taking care the whole time... I don't know how to make it any different other than either getting used to it, dealing with it, letting wife shoot me in the ass. Her giggling while doing so might threaten my manhood a bit though. Anything else I should be aware of, or just quit being a pussy? I see so many stating "no pip".

I started back loading slim pins and using them for that size dose. Propped my leg relaxed and came in on the upper outer as you stated. I made sure I came in from the side. Can't remember where I saw it but you just load with a regular 23 g , get 1ml slim pin pull the plunger transfer from the 23g then barely put the plunger back turn upright to let the air rise. Ready to rock. Small 29g needle 3/4 or so long you wont even feel it.

I started back loading slim pins and using them for that size dose. Propped my leg relaxed and came in on the upper outer as you stated. I made sure I came in from the side. Can't remember where I saw it but you just load with a regular 23 g , get 1ml slim pin pull the plunger transfer from the 23g then barely put the plunger back turn upright to let the air rise. Ready to rock. Small 29g needle 3/4 or so long you wont even feel it.
The problem with using slin pins is that if you aren't suuuuuuper lean, the pin isn't long enough to hit muscle, and you end up injecting into fat instead.

Yeah, the OP is 40-50lbs overweight and not comfy with short pins.

And yeah, Parrish, I'm a virgin. Pinning the glutes seems like a good idea, just not that easy although I might reconsider in due time.

I didn't say pin the glute, I said Ventro Glute, an entirely different thing. If you have trouble with PIP, you should try it. It is on your side, not your ass so it is easy to pin. Here is a video on how to locate it:

http://vid1231.photobucket.com/album...5D5F2E3183.mp4

I pinned ventro glute for the first time this morning. Parrish and everyone else are right, it is the best so far. No pain, and easy to work with location.

Gotcha! I thought ventro was upper in the rear, not side. I'll def be looking into that next time, thanks! Going on day 3 of PIP with minor goose egg and pain starting to drop just doesn't make me wanna rush for another shot. So, nothing to worry about gear-wise?

Get Shredded!
Gotcha! I thought ventro was upper in the rear, not side. I'll def be looking into that next time, thanks! Going on day 3 of PIP with minor goose egg and pain starting to drop just doesn't make me wanna rush for another shot. So, nothing to worry about gear-wise?
There are so many things it could be, but honestly 2 pins in the quad into your career is hard to say anything. Quads hurt a bit, you don't have the experience to compare to or where your butter spots are. Could be a sensitivity to the carrier oil, could be something about the batch. If you don't have signs of infection at this point all anyone can say is it's not an infection. Options to rule things out are: change gear, change location, move the pin site a bit. You might inquire about the carrier oil and solvents used so you can start ruling things out.

I know the first 6-8 times I pined I had it hurt for several days. Now I have been pinning for 6 months and I don't feel it anymore.

There are so many things it could be, but honestly 2 pins in the quad into your career is hard to say anything. Quads hurt a bit, you don't have the experience to compare to or where your butter spots are. Could be a sensitivity to the carrier oil, could be something about the batch. If you don't have signs of infection at this point all anyone can say is it's not an infection. Options to rule things out are: change gear, change location, move the pin site a bit. You might inquire about the carrier oil and solvents used so you can start ruling things out.

This.

Also, keep in mind that each muscle takes some time to get used to the idea of being penetrated and engorged, so there is post injection pain associated with each site. It takes me 4-5 pins per site for that site to get used to injections. That being said, quads are 50/50 amongst the population in just being hideous balls of pain versus being usable w/o pain. Some people (like me) love them, and some people absolutely HATE pinning quads. It's all about the nerve endings and the blood vessels in the quad - and how good you are at missing them. :)

Your technique will also improve as you get used to jabbing a needle into you. You will learn to relax the muscle being jabbed, which helps dminish the pain quite a bit.

Update? There very well might be something to worry about gear-wise. Some underground labs hurt. That is just a fact. If a shot to the ventrogluteal (which you ought to be able to reach on your own) still hurts or leaves a goose egg, which you should know by now, then switch to another provider.

I have never tried your provider. I have tried many, however, and some are painful while others are not. You indicated that yours is 250 mg/ ml. Others can correct me, but pharmacy Test C comes in 200 mg.

There is probably a damn good reason why they do not exceed these levels, and higher concentrations require chemical tricks to keep the testosterone from crashing in the oil. These tricks result in pin for some users.

OK, here's your update: I haven't shot the ventro yet since I'm still a bit unsure of that and just can't comfortably find where I'd like to pin it. I have been abusing the same muscle I started with as an experiment and each time the pip is half as bad as the previous. I'm OK with that at the moment. I'll rotate sites when this one starts talking back in time.

Back