• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren Ace dosage with Test E

KajunKimura

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haven't posted here in a while due to buying a house, new truck and, new job. Was supposed to run another cycle around November, but had a lot going on. Was looking at running my next soon, once I get my bf% back down.

Last cycle was ran with AYs TPA and Test E. Was thinking of running the same cycle again, but bumping up the Test E, but then I thought about running Tren Ace and Test E. Started reading around and found lots of conflicting info on dosing.

What do you guys think about dosing on a cycle like that?

​If it's your first tren cycle, i'd start at about 350mg a week. You will get great results on that. 50mg ed or 100mg eod. Test i'd run 400-600mg a week.

This all brings up the low test or high test approach with tren . I've done it both ways many times and I like both for different reasons now . If I want to focus on lean gains I run my test high say about 750mg/wk and my tren low around 210 - 250 mg/wk . Any higher tren with high test and I start having very bad sides . If it's summer and my focus is on recomp or cutting I run low test say 250mg/wk and high tren at 525mg/wk . This approach for me is not as good for mass but really brings a hardness and refinement to the physique . Or you could go the middle and run test at 500 or so and tren at 350mg/wk . Truth is the way it is so individual with sides you will have to experiment yourself to find out what you like . As far as test e and TPA I run them together now a days . The TPA adds a kick to the test e which I really enjoy and you have already run that and know . AY's tren a is the best I've ever ran hands down . Very strong but very smooth for tren a , I don't think you could do better .

Do what feels best for you. Start low or moderate with both and bump one or both. Broscience is exactly that. What works for me might not work for you

Thanks for the replies. Think I'm gonna run the high test/low tren combo to see how my body will react to tren. Working on getting the bf% down from the holidays before starting.

500mg Testosterone Enanthate 300mg trenbolone 50mg Dianabol=My best cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
You think that works better than a frontload of test prope . Just weighing my options

Well I wouldn't be the one to ask. I wish I could take Prop but I had a bad reaction to it flu like symptoms. I couldn't take it and stopped after a week in a half. I have considered trying it again some time. love dianabol personally, it makes me feel like 100 bucks with mind blowing pumps. Makes my face a little puffy but love it besides the bloat. I think if you are going for more of a lean bulk or cutting cycle I would stick with prop; it's fast acting and you can control the water retention better. If it's a bulk and you don't care and the bloat go with dbol until your testosterone enanthate kicks in.

Back