• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hide and seek with my coffee emoticon

reddog309

been here a minute
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why can't my :coffee: just stay in the same place so I don't have to always look for it? If I find out the drunken admin or SupahMod is fuckin with me i might have neg both.......:coffee:

GDI, it's not as if I'm bitching about a like button or somethin........:coffee:

how bout just type colon coffee colon

:coffee:

thats what I do dammit

how bout just type colon coffee colon

:coffee:

thats what I do dammit

THE BOTTOM LINE
Drinking coffee may have a slightly protective effect against colon cancer.
The coffee enema, besides stimulating liver detoxification, also has beneficial effects in cleaning the colon. Coffee is an excellent solvent for encrusted waste accumulated along the walls of the colon. The caffeine also directly stimulates the peristaltic muscle to contract more powerfully and loosen such deposits, which are occasionally visible as hard, black material and "ropes" of mucus. Gradually, as the protein metabolism of the body improves, the muscle tone of the bowel becomes normal and thorough evacuation is possible without the aid of the enema.

& when we say 'bottom', what we're talking about is your bottom dearest sheri.....
top_shelf_asses.jpg

fuck me reddog309 i do the same m8 but with my tub of diannabol i can never seem to find them a think il be getting lots nextime a bottle here a bottle there n ill alway get my pills fast i do this everyday not that i stash them n hide them from from other folk mabe you should by two coffe jars so your not runin around goin fuc weres the coffee i know the feein bro an its anoying like fuck pmsl hope u had a gd xmas n new year mate pmsl no offence in this message bro just the woke up at 530 this morning and am drinking my coffee now to find my dianabol !!!: ahhh-) before gym time i do it all the time the are i am pmsl all the best bro

in mad need for dianabol chaps if anybody can hook me up to get some around 200 10 or 15 mgs ones am afer cheers lad if anyone hooks me up to get gear from would be much appreicianted ta

Back