• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

lab results and questions

IronSanity

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have labs coming up last week of Jan for TRT, so this week I got my own just to see where I was so I could make any adjustments to get in range for my official tests in a month. These are results 7 days past last injection at docs office.
Hematocrit - 51.6 (high)
Test - 1392
LH - <.2
FSH - <.2
Estradiol - 29.2

I am prescribed 200mg (Watson) every 2 wks. I supplement the alternating weeks with 250mg cyp (been using MLG) and 1/2 to 1cc of Deca (MLG) for the old joints.
I just did a 250cc shot of test the day AFTER these results (12/27). I am scheduled for in office therapeutic shots on 1/2, 1/16, and 1/30. My appt is on 1/30, which means my last official inject will be 2 wks before my blood draw on 1/30.

Is there anything I can do at this point to ensure my results on 1/30 will be consistent with my prescribed dosage? I plan to drop my injections of both cyp and deca in January, will that be enough?(its about all i can do, other than putting some oil only in the vial i take to the doc for his two). What result would be consistent with bi weekly injections of 200mg? (400-600?). Also, would bi-weekly injections have LH and FSH at these completely shut down levels, or is that going to be a red flag for the doc?

Thanks in advance for input!

I wouldn't inject anything if you are getting tested in January. You should see if you can inject at home. My doc lets me. I wouldn't want anyone injecting me. If your doc says no go to a new doc and find one that will. Since you're on TRT it won't be hard to have a new doc prescribe TRT. I get tested twice a year but my doc lets me know the month before. I plan to go back to my prescribed amount of 100 mg a week the month before.

I agree with Alpha dog. Stop injecting anything extra right now, and stick to your prescribed pin schedule. You should be in the right range when it is time for blood work

i can go to a doctor and get test shots for 20 bucks each.. steep but atleast its pharm grade and a doc injecting

actually i re checked.. wow i was mistaken. the shots of test are actually 150 DOLLARS. and they dont accept insurance.. wow.. 150 dollars a fucking shot.. crazy..

actually i re checked.. wow i was mistaken. the shots of test are actually 150 DOLLARS. and they dont accept insurance.. wow.. 150 dollars a fucking shot.. crazy..

That is ridiculous unless some lil hottie is nekid and giving you something along with the injection-OD

That is ridiculous unless some lil hottie is nekid and giving you something along with the injection-OD

lol yeah then its a bargain. but unfortunately it would be a overweight man.

Back