• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I live this...re-light your fire

I listen to this on repeat during my training time.

Never really been into motivational speaking or listened to it, but this definitely make me look at failure as not a option.

Thanks for the share.

Arnold is my fucking hero and one the reasons I love this sport and lifestyle as much as I do. Lou is the other reason...

WOW ...Words to live by

It is not that I dislike Arnold. But, I may be the only one who thinks he is a hypocrite and a bit of a sellout. When he was the Governator, He had his people have his images removed from Gold's Gym. He went on to preach how bad steroids were...and without them would have never won the championships he did which led to his acting career. I am surprised he didn't get rid of the Arnold Classic. Then signs a contract with MP for a supplement line. After all but removing himself from bodybuiding. I don't know I still like watching his old school training, Pumping Iron, his movies...but I have mixed feelings.

Back