• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

[LOGGER] 21 Year Old FIRST CYCLE

jspike44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys!

My name is Connor. I'm 21 and will running my first steroid cycle. I have it outlined as follows. Any criticism is greatly appreciated.

STATS:
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 193 lbs.
Training Experience: 4 years

CYCLE:
WK 1-12 Test Enth -> 2x/WK @250mg Mon Morn and Thurs Night
WK 1-14 Aromasin @12.5 mg ED
WK 3-14 HCG -> 2x/WK @250mg -> Mon Morn and Thurs Night
WK 16-20 Clomid @ 50/50/50/50
Nolva @ 40/40/20/20

I'll be taking 21 days (3 weeks off) from last pin before starting my PCT.
FIRST PIN: Jan 5th/15
LAST PIN: Apr 2nd/15
PCT START: Apr 24/15
PCT STOP: May 22/15

Additional Notes:
- Only planning to do one cycle at current age
- Pics, measurements and bloods to come soon

DAY TWO: (Pinned last night left quad, will pin again on Thurs night and then next week on Mon morning permanently)

First pin I was nervous as hell, but didn't feel any pain at all until next morning. Buddy I started it with was in a lot more pain, however. Using 22 Gauge.
ALL POSTS IN LBS.

LEG DAY:
Squats: 135x12, 185x9, 205x7, 225x5
Leg Press: 270x20, 360x12, 450x5 --> choked
Lunges: (Walking) 2 lengths x120, 2 lengths x75 (idk how far, felt like a long ways though haha)
Leg Extensions: 100x10, 80x12
Calf Raises: 2 sets of 120 until burning failure

Get some 25g pins man I wouldn't pin with a 22.

cycle looks good though have fun with it and don't be afraid to take it to 14 weeks.

seems you made a good outline. a lil young but hell who am i to say, i started at 21 as well! LOL ;D ...with the numbers you put up for leg day could have come up naturally. my personal opinion would be that if you focused on bringing up your lifts naturally it wouldve benefited your cycle that much more. when i was 18 rolling into 19 i was squatting 545, bench 315, deadlift 545. then again i have an advantage being 5'5'' lol but still your lifts couldve come up a bit more jus my opinion. hows your diet bro? any log for that? post it up!

Do you have any certain diet plan?

Looking forward to seeing progress.

Looks good. Just a question for you. Why not ramp up the testosterone after week 4 and 8? If your read heavys stickie on first cycles he has a pyramid method on ramping up the test.

Get some 25g pins man I wouldn't pin with a 22.

cycle looks good though have fun with it and don't be afraid to take it to 14 weeks.

Thanks man! THIS. See I wanted the 25's and the one roid buddy me and my other bro knew said he liked the 22's. I'll be picking some up before tomorrow night's pin.
A smaller needle for less pain makes logical sense to me too. I'll play it by year for the 14 weeks for sure. I'm graduating University this semester, so I didn't want to still
be pinning too late.. but all windows are open at this point.

seems you made a good outline. a lil young but hell who am i to say, i started at 21 as well! LOL ;D ...with the numbers you put up for leg day could have come up naturally. my personal opinion would be that if you focused on bringing up your lifts naturally it wouldve benefited your cycle that much more. when i was 18 rolling into 19 i was squatting 545, bench 315, deadlift 545. then again i have an advantage being 5'5'' lol but still your lifts couldve come up a bit more jus my opinion. hows your diet bro? any log for that? post it up!

Yeah man! I was prepared by posting some natty lifts for some heat, but I agree with you 100%. Appreciate it. I thought I might as well keep the log 100% honest instead of some of those that at the end,
"Oh Squat went up like 100lbs, etc". haha ;)

Looks good. Just a question for you. Why not ramp up the testosterone after week 4 and 8? If your read heavys stickie on first cycles he has a pyramid method on ramping up the test.

Okay, so I definately read through that sticky well and it does seem to make some sense. I was just worried that anymore than 500-600mg would be a lot of test first cycle. Ramping up to 800mg and 1g after WK 4 and 8 seems like a lot to me. This is my first cycle and I'm definately open to opinions but from my research what I have just looked like the most 'standard' first cycle. Thanks for that Ratedr.

Happy first cycle little brother.....

Thanks man!

----------------------------------
I try to log every night, so if responses build up in the day I'll do this. Meal plan will be posted here and added to the main post after any changes if need be.

MEAL PLAN -
UPON WAKING: 1 scoop Gold Standard: 24 P, 3 C, 1.5 F 120 CL
BREAKFAST: Mini Omelet & Spaghetti: 35 P, 90 C, 16 F, 630 CL
LUNCH (PRE-WKT): Tuna+Pasta: 40 P, 60 C, 3 F 420 CL
SUPPS: Chicken Wrap: 42 P, 21 C, 16 F, 390 CL
BED: 1 scoop Casein: 24 P, 1 3 C, 1 F 120 CL

TOTALS: 217 P, 359 C, 51.5 F, 2740 CL

I was on the McDouble's train for a while there and 3 of those babies added another 66 P, 102 C, 51 F, 1140 CL
but those things are rank. I just see my numbers are low so I need another meal in there somewhere with more
protein, dammit. So much fucking food. But I need to man up here ha.
---------------------------------

DAY 3 - CHEST: (Fucking sucked) -
Me and a buddy were off today. I just went on a fam vaycay and haven't been in the gym for 3 weeks so I got pissed off when I couldn't push the same weight. That's still no excuse for
being a fuckboy in the gym today.

Incline Bench: 135x15, 165x9, 184x4 (ouch)
Incline Flies: 65x12, 75x10, 85x8
Dumbell Bench: 110x12, 130x9, 150x4
Cable Flies: Up- Lighter Weight (30-50lbs high reps, burn), Down - 40-50lbs.
Chest Dips: 3x10
Tri Pulldowns: 50x15, 60x12, 40x12
Cable Overheads: 30x12, 35x810 followed by drop set
Forearms

------------------------------
Other Updates:
Pics/measuremenrs coming tomorrow (Didn't want to take post workout) along with second pin (!), getting a doc for bloods (welcome to Canada) soon.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like you definately did homework, unlike most people so I give you props for that for sure. My only thing is, according to your lifts at 193lbs... I have a difficult time believing you've been lifting for 4 years. At least seriously training. IF that's the case, all I can say is be careful. Your going to have some serious gains (no matter whether what I said is true or not) and strength will go through the roof. Just make sure and take it steady so you don't hurt yourself. Just because you'll gain strength insanely fast in your muscle, your joints and other parts don't adapt as fast so injuries can happen pretty easily if you get cocky too fast with the weight your pushing. I've seen it happen too many times. So again, just be careful and cautious.
My first test only cycle I went from 500mg wk up to 625mg wk at week 8. Saw great results from the cycle. I don't see any point going all the way up to 1g your first cycle.

Besides that my only advice is maybe ramp up your workouts a tad. An extra exercise or two and more sets each exercise. To me personally, your workouts look a little mild. But everyone is different, so it's whatever works best for you personally.
Good luck with the cycle brother, you should love it!
I'm excited to see how this plays out for you!

Looks good
i would however adjust your pin days to best accommodate hcg 24hours pre Test injection essentially that way it works as a bridge to keep levels stable and it also won't give you the massive estrogen bounce that you will experience stacking both same time.... Hcg spikes me within hours (3) but some people in 24hrs while test is typically a 24-48hr window of peak spike including estrogen.... I got best results doing hcg mon then test Tuesday and so forth.... Just my advice but you can do it whichever way as both will work.

first get some 25g pins.....no need to put them big bastards in your quads save them for you glutes or to draw with...next stick to your currentncycle layout...its solid ...do hot ramp up the test as heavys pyramiding was his first cycles he did not an example for other first cycles...

stick with this ...you rewlly did you research and are doing it right...pending your goals just mwke sure your diet is as solid as your cycle research and you will get great results...but ifyour diet and training suck then the gear will be pointless..

you will have many more cycles to run so ho need to go high doses now...find out what works for you..keep doeses resonable so you can keep utalizing the gear instead of abusing it with nothing to show...

great job setting up your cycle...goodluck and grow brother..

Looks like you definately did homework, unlike most people so I give you props for that for sure. My only thing is, according to your lifts at 193lbs... I have a difficult time believing you've been lifting for 4 years. At least seriously training. IF that's the case, all I can say is be careful. Your going to have some serious gains (no matter whether what I said is true or not) and strength will go through the roof. Just make sure and take it steady so you don't hurt yourself. Just because you'll gain strength insanely fast in your muscle, your joints and other parts don't adapt as fast so injuries can happen pretty easily if you get cocky too fast with the weight your pushing. I've seen it happen too many times. So again, just be careful and cautious.
My first test only cycle I went from 500mg wk up to 625mg wk at week 8. Saw great results from the cycle. I don't see any point going all the way up to 1g your first cycle.

Besides that my only advice is maybe ramp up your workouts a tad. An extra exercise or two and more sets each exercise. To me personally, your workouts look a little mild. But everyone is different, so it's whatever works best for you personally.
Good luck with the cycle brother, you should love it!
I'm excited to see how this plays out for you!

Thanks man! Yeah, this has been my biggest struggle so far. I have a pic attached of what I looked like going into First Year Uni. HAHA EMBARRASSING, RIGHT? Like thanks for letting me know that I looked like I had Stage 4 Cancer people. Somehow managed to get bitches, must be my insanely good looks and unreal personality ;) So, yeah idk what I even weigh here and I'll upload pics tomorrow. I haven't made 4 years worth of gains because I haven't been serious from the start, so maybe it's unfair to say that. I want to feel like I've made progress (and I have), but nothing spectacular from the naked eye. So tough being an ecto. But anyways, thanks for the tips there! Duly noted. Don't want to be blowing out any joints that's for sure. I will up the intensity, I told my buddy if we don't turn up here right away idk what to do haha. I'll think about upping the test later. Thanks for your thoughts dude.

Looks good
i would however adjust your pin days to best accommodate hcg 24hours pre Test injection essentially that way it works as a bridge to keep levels stable and it also won't give you the massive estrogen bounce that you will experience stacking both same time.... Hcg spikes me within hours (3) but some people in 24hrs while test is typically a 24-48hr window of peak spike including estrogen.... I got best results doing hcg mon then test Tuesday and so forth.... Just my advice but you can do it whichever way as both will work.

Thanks man, I could definately do that. Gotta take it sometime, might as well be the right time!

Attachments

• starter pic.jpg
    starter pic.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 10
Everything looks good with the drugs. Use 25g. You will thanks us. I agree with what unlisted said. 1.Diet 2. Training 3. Gear are the key in that order.

FUCK ME - seriously wrote this all out and lost it, fuck. HAHA JUST SAW 'RESTORED SAVED CONTENT' AFTER I WROTE IT ALL OUT AGAIN HAHAHA SHIT.

OK, DAY 4 (Second Pin, Right Quad) -

Guess what boys?! Drew with the 22 and pinned with the 25! Shocked with the size difference, feels muuch better too. No pain essentially. Tried to draw with the 25 and it doesn't seem
do-able haha. Will start HCG on Sunday morn and continue Wed night every week. Test injections will remain the same. I don't plan to up the test at the end of the cycle at this time.

My posts also have to get 'approved' every time which is frustrating because I'll post something and see new posts I can't reply to yet. If someone can tag a mod or if a mod sees this
I would love for me to get 'permission' to post because I'm just trying to keep a log. I'm obviously not here to spam. Also blows I can't edit the main post anymore with new info & pics.

Okay, so I have some pics posted (upload is being a pain so some might be in next post too). You don't feel smaller in your life than from far away, no pump, no food pics but hey,
the pictures unfortunately don't lie. I don't normally look at myself like this, let alone post them online for my more jacked bros to criticize ;) haha. But whatever, like I said from the
start I'm keeping this 100% honest and I have to man up and post the pics, even if I look like a fuckboy in them ha.

Poses are as follows: No flex front, back legs, flex back and legs, side tri, calves, tank and one for the bitches. I have no idea how to post and I'm not willing to learn at this point haha
so this is what we have to work with for now.

BACK ---
Deads: 135x15, 205x12, 245x9, 275x7
Pull-ups (Have never done after deads, damn): 2x12, 1x8
Lat Pulldowns: Wide - 100x12, 120x10, 140x8 Reverse - 120x10, 140x8, 160x6
Dumbbell bent over rows: 60x12, 70x10, 80x12
Sit down lat pull- to's (?) (machine): 90x14, 180x14 various grips
Straight arm pulldowns, 35x15, 42.5x12, 50x10
Curls: (each) 32.5x12, 35x10, 37.5x8
Reverse Curls: 2x40(bar) until failure burnout
Light weight curl burnout w/hammers

Will get bloods ASAP. Have only been able to check Test up until now, which is 'Normal', will try again for full panel soon.

Attachments

• IMG_4763.jpg
    IMG_4763.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4772.jpg
    IMG_4772.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4780.jpg
    IMG_4780.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4784.jpg
    IMG_4784.jpg