• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Starting up again

Jrod4545

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About 2 years ago was hitting it hard 7 days a week and had great gear. Life took a turn and had to stop starting to get back to it now and just wanted some advice on what to go with was doing a test e cycle with dbol on the front 4 weeks and anavar the back 5 needing to cut down now at 240 6'3" just need to get on a good set of gear

Welcome to the forum, this is the anabolic steroid section. The cycle you layed out is a go to for many. Get your diet in check, do a bunch of reading and enjoy the many choices here at ASF.

Do you have quite a bit of excess fat? If you do I think most would recommend you get that down first. Speaking from having only ran one cycle so far, I think I should have dieted down the bf a bit first. I think it would have gone better for me.

but it sounds like you've done this before. So I'm sure you know what you're doing more so than I do

If you've been out of the gym that long jumping into a cycle is a bad idea. You should workout and get your groove back. Increased gains in strength will tear your body apart. Not to mention the excess stress in your joints. Spend at least a year going natural and hard then jump on.

Back