• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cocaine

0691913844_cocaine_drink_300.jpg

just realized last night, how weak of a drinker i am without it

now it's just test n tren for me

Good good coke will make me act weird... I get all quite and I get that don't look at me thing going

Good good coke will make me act weird... I get all quite and I get that don't look at me thing going

used to happen to me after doing too much at one sitting ( >2 g's )

think i was hyperventilating one time - it subsided...did more. i had to quit, that's one drug i can't control

i prefer good greens, but unfortunately a lot of jobs test :jerkit:

Your right key shots won't get me like that... It's when I start busting fat rails... It's been a couple months now probably since my wedding. I'd like to say I'm done w it but I'm sure that's not the truth

That means you did too much and got "geeked out." Lol. Been there. Sucks when you're in a social atmosphere and you can't talk to anyone or look them in the eyes.

I remember those times... The occasional long night still happens from time to time but hasnt in over a year.

No. Too addictive.

Back