• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New female looking to get very toned & fit

Newgirlsnervous

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site, and this world : ))
I'm 5'4, 150 pounds
I want to lose about 20 pounds, several of which are stubborn abdominal fat...
I've read a lot about Anavar and it's ability to help lose fat while building muscle...plus it seems like it's the mildest one for a beginner.

I'm learning so much in these forums...appreciate getting wisdom from the pros!

Welcome to the board. your going to enjoy it hear and learn a TON!

Welcome to asf..pull up a chair and take a look around

diet is the key to fat loss...take a look around as there is a bunch of good info here...watch out for the dieseljimmy guy thou..:)

Ya..dont send dieseljimmy any pics for diet review. .it's a scam.

Welcome, everyone here is a a$$hole except Sheriv. Always remember that.

Diet first.... that is most important.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the warm welcome!
No worries about me sending anyone pics...I'd be too embarrassed- in this condition...or maybe ever! It's just a little intimidating- being in the company of people who've been perfecting their physiques for years ; )) lol

No worries about me sending anyone pics...I'd be too embarrassed- in this condition...or maybe ever! It's just a little intimidating- being in the company of people who've been perfecting their physiques for years ; )) lol

Don't be nervous. I don't think anyone around here even lifts. Lol.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Keep with it and you will get to where you are wanting to be. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask.

welcome ma'amm. this is a great board with great people. tons of info to help you reach goals.

Howdy! This is the best place on the net for what we do. VERY happy my training partner introduced me to it as my first and only source. So much knowledge and quality sources here it's amazing.

*JUST remember, EVERYONE here is either on cycle, cruising or PCTing; therefore, you'll get some crazy out there responses! BUT remember it's the gear talking :winkfinger:

Lol.... good point about the gear talking. A lot of extreme testosterone around here.

Welcome- feel free to PM with any questions :)

yep, thread started today in new members section, and already at 3 pages in less than 3 hours....

standard response to a FEMALE poster

Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy it here, we have a ton to offer in knowledge and experience. This place requires a small amount of toughness, especially from the ladies, only the strong survive. You got what it takes? You ready to get serious? Listen to sheri and littlelady, and kick everyone else in their atrophied nuts if they get out of line and you'll do fine.

Not sure Var is where you want to start to just lose fat. Look at threads aand you will see other things should come first

Welcome, good info around here and plenty of people that have a lot of experience with female clients

Back