• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

recipe for Injectable VAR

wishonekr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering if anyones tried to brew up injectable var at 50mg/ml.
Recipes would be great!

I don't have any experience brewing var, but I've heard it's incredibly painful to inject. Where do you normally find recipes of this sort, btw?

Had a couple of friends try to brew their own batch, but as Rainier stated it was painful to inject. Could add some lidocaine to it to help, but not worth it IMO

Had a couple of friends try to brew their own batch, but as Rainier stated it was painful to inject. Could add some lidocaine to it to help, but not worth it IMO

var recipe= 1gr. powder 49mls. peg 300-OR
1gr. var powder and 9.8mls peg 300 and 39.2ml 190 proof grain alcohol thats not injectable thats powder to liquid oral- makes 50ml @20mgs./ml;

var recipe= 1gr. powder 49mls. peg 300-OR
1gr. var powder and 9.8mls peg 300 and 39.2ml 190 proof grain alcohol thats not injectable thats powder to liquid oral- makes 50ml @20mgs./ml;

Great post :clapping:. Any links to sites we can check out for other recipes?

I know GP makes it at 50mg/ml. He did say it's got some bite to it.

I've done GP's from naps. it's not to comfortable and definitely doesn't feel the best with prop.

Send me a PM I'll send you a recipe for 50mg Var/100 Test E blend and its painless.

If your'e not allergic to Guiacol or Ethyl Oleate then it wont be a problem to inject and shouldn't be that painful. It all depends on your concentration.

If your'e not allergic to Guiacol or Ethyl Oleate then it wont be a problem to inject and shouldn't be that painful. It all depends on your concentration.

Guaicol works wonders when dealing with PIP. I can use compounds that would destroy me in the past easily if brewed with guaicol. Definitely odd-smelling stuff though. How's it smell when you brew this recipe?

Back