• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Im Back from the depths of hell

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup guys , Missed this placed more then I can say .. Had some life shit to get thru but hopefully that's all over . Just glad to be back here and Im ready to start getting fuckin HUUUUUUUGE .

Welcome back brother. Time to GROW!

Sup guys , Missed this placed more then I can say .. Had some life shit to get thru but hopefully that's all over . Just glad to be back here and Im ready to start getting fuckin HUUUUUUUGE .

Did you go to cambodia, get ebola and was forced to use a coyote from jaurez (whom sexual assulted you) to smuggle you back into the us?

Did you go to cambodia, get ebola and was forced to use a coyote from jaurez (whom sexual assulted you) to smuggle you back into the us?

Actually to make long story short ... Me and Captn became very close thru pm's and Skype ...He offered me a free plane ticket to go visit him and train together ..I don't want to get into to many details caus its very embarrassing but I was forced into human slavery and became a sex slave forced to perform acts so heinous that it makes me cry just to think about ...after many surgeries to repair my anus and the very strongest of anti depressants I am only now trying to piece my shattered life back together ...Needless to say I had to come back here caus healing for me starts in the gym and with the very best gear ,,,

Actually to make long story short ... Me and Captn became very close thru pm's and Skype ...He offered me a free plane ticket to go visit him and train together ..I don't want to get into to many details caus its very embarrassing but I was forced into human slavery and became a sex slave forced to perform acts so heinous that it makes me cry just to think about ...after many surgeries to repair my anus and the very strongest of anti depressants I am only now trying to piece my shattered life back together ...Needless to say I had to come back here caus healing for me starts in the gym and with the very best gear ,,,
Sounds like you were in the movie 'Beerfest'.

Ping pong, anyone?

And welcome back

Thanks for sharing. We are here for you. Lol. Glad your back.

You still a klan member?:coffee:

I believe (before there was an ASF) over on IMF in AG(the golden days). He divulged this information. I could be wrong that was a long time ago and I'm half rah tard.

TheCaptn forces everyone into sex slavery

So what's the bad news?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Murf, what up! Welcome back to the land of the missfit toys.

Thanks for the welcome back ...Makes me feel home again .... I can only imagine what I've missed

Back