• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Helping a friend with some dieting

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
She carries it well but going to tone her up some. Here is the before picture. She text me it yesterday ;)

Tits-1_zpsco9xwqmh.jpg

I gotta start taking notes from you man.

Ummm what seems to be the problem? That chic is fine as hell.

She is, and also has a incredible personality. She just wants to get a little more tone like she was a couple years back. I tell her all the time she looks great.... she says baby I need to keep up with you.

She is, and also has a incredible personality. She just wants to get a little more tone like she was a couple years back. I tell her all the time she looks great.... she says baby I need to keep up with you.

.. i think i could really help this 'young lady' out, i have just the 'right touch' needed in a situation like this , but i'll need to see more pics, i mean a lot more pics,
.. she can pm me all she wants ........... thx Progress !! [full nudes only]

She stole my underwear and looks better in it. Negged

I am happy Sheriv approved.... I should put up a couple other friends for her to approve lol

IML Gear Cream!
You can work it off her in no time at all. Horizontal cardio should do it

How about some more pics... For studying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks amazing to me.

Just go for a Ketosis diet.

Ketosis makes you look like you're ready for a competition at any time of the year.

Negged for mentioning her personality.

She carries it well but going to tone her up some. Here is the before picture. She text me it yesterday ;)

She is making progress, down 8lbs and stomach is tighter. This was the beginning pic, have to get a progress shot.
Tits_zpsvkrvqevy.jpg

Back