• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

For the gun owners!!!!

Very very bad for gun owners.

"Gun grabbers in Washington" LOL. The second amendment was enacted so that citizens could have the same weapons as the government that ran the country had. This was a ling, ling time ago. It is a non-issue at this point. You gonna go get an atom bomb so you can fight back? Please. Make a good argument for a citizen to have an assault rifle, and I am all ears. I am not anti-gun. I have a 20 gauge sitting in my closet. Why do I need something more than this? 3 shootings in as many months with an AR15...something needs to change.

"Gun grabbers in Washington" LOL. The second amendment was enacted so that citizens could have the same weapons as the government that ran the country had. This was a ling, ling time ago. It is a non-issue at this point. You gonna go get an atom bomb so you can fight back? Please. Make a good argument for a citizen to have an assault rifle, and I am all ears. I am not anti-gun. I have a 20 gauge sitting in my closet. Why do I need something more than this? 3 shootings in as many months with an AR15...something needs to change.

You ask why do you need more then a 20 guage, and I ask why wouldnt you have more than a 20 guage? Ha.

Yes, the second amendment was enacted so the citizens could have the same weapons as the government. This was a long time ago but times change. The government no longer uses black powder so why shouldnt a civilian be able to possess the same rights? Gun owner ship helped guarntee protection against deterring tyrannical government, repelling invasion, right of self-defense, etc. I don't know about most people but I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Last minute addition... The Nation Guard was originally created as an armed militia.

AR15's fall into this category so the question is, why shouldn't I be allowed to buy this firearm? People use AR's to hunt just like others do with a bolt action rifle. Some people collect firearms due to their value. I have a rifle from WWI that has been passed down through my family. Who is the government to tell me that I cant have it no more?

Now on to these shootings... Yes, it is very upsetting that this kind of stuff happens. People in their right state of mind would not commit these types of crimes. Do people want to see restrictions on guns, yes. Are gun owners open to this, yes. I would be up for a different background check or maybe a mental eval. I'm sure a lot of people would be up for this, but will the government pay, no.

Did you know that Adam Lanza went to buy a gun but was refused? Im sure you didn't because the news won't report this. Someone was doing their job the day he went to buy a gun so background checks do work.

We have the right to bear arms to protect us from the tyranny of the government so we may never be enslaved unless we CHOOSE not to fight. That is why the right is granted to us. I will not give it up willingly. And that's about all I've got on this.

We have the right to bear arms to protect us from the tyranny of the government so we may never be enslaved unless we CHOOSE not to fight. That is why the right is granted to us. I will not give it up willingly. And that's about all I've got on this.

:paddle:Damn f$%king a right!!!

Same.

Also a ar15 is not a assault rifle, ar15 or 6 shooter could have killed as mant people. The gun means little its the nut behind it.

You ask why do you need more then a 20 guage, and I ask why wouldnt you have more than a 20 guage? Ha.

Yes, the second amendment was enacted so the citizens could have the same weapons as the government. This was a long time ago but times change. The government no longer uses black powder so why shouldnt a civilian be able to possess the same rights? Gun owner ship helped guarntee protection against deterring tyrannical government, repelling invasion, right of self-defense, etc. I don't know about most people but I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Last minute addition... The Nation Guard was originally created as an armed militia.

AR15's fall into this category so the question is, why shouldn't I be allowed to buy this firearm? People use AR's to hunt just like others do with a bolt action rifle. Some people collect firearms due to their value. I have a rifle from WWI that has been passed down through my family. Who is the government to tell me that I cant have it no more?

Now on to these shootings... Yes, it is very upsetting that this kind of stuff happens. People in their right state of mind would not commit these types of crimes. Do people want to see restrictions on guns, yes. Are gun owners open to this, yes. I would be up for a different background check or maybe a mental eval. I'm sure a lot of people would be up for this, but will the government pay, no.

Did you know that Adam Lanza went to buy a gun but was refused? Im sure you didn't because the news won't report this. Someone was doing their job the day he went to buy a gun so background checks do work.

Great answer, nocode. I didn't know that about the AR15 or Adam Lanza.

I don't think anyone is trying to take away that right.

A cop pulls over an old lady for speeding on a Texas highway. He asks for her driver's license and registration. When she opens her wallet he notices a conceal-carry permit. He ask, "Ma'am do you have a weapon in your possession at this time?" She replies that she has a .38 special in her purse. When the cop ask if that is all that she is carry, she replies, "No, I have a .45 in the glove box." The cop then ask if there are any other weapons currently in her possession. She say's, "Yes, I also have a 9mm Glock in the center console and a shotgun in the trunk." The cop looks at her astoundingly and says, "Jeez lady, what are you so afraid of." The old lady looks at the cop and says, " Not a fucking thing." - Full Metal Granny

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

"Si vis pacem, para bellum" - Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

IML Gear Cream!
Great answer, nocode. I didn't know that about the AR15 or Adam Lanza.

Thank you Sir! The news only reports what they want people to hear, its sad. Most people will never know the truth unless they look into it (this is with any subject.)

I take my guns serious! My pistol saved my life once in philly, and my rifle saved my life a few times while in Iraq. Haha

Back