• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to leave a needy bitch?? Seriously need advice guys!!

Homesick_Blues

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been with my girl for ~1 yr and I've had it! She drives me out of my fucking mind!!!
She's jealous, needy, overly emotional, controlling, whiney.. I could go on and on!!!
The complicated aspect to it is she is actually a sweet hearted and very intelligent beautiful woman.
But...
She has no capacity to maintain a "healthy" relationship.
She has trust issues, she raises 7 different kinds of hell if I spend ANY time with my friends. We see her family way more than we see mine. She constantly tries to wreck my gym and diet regimen.. she's always so concerned about my past and ex gf's always asking questions. I just have no room to breathe...
I've tried to leave her and she pulls the waterworks and guilt trip shit
I've begged, pleaded and tried everything possible to make this relationship work but the past 9 months or so of my life have been a lonely living hell.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Easy. Be a man. Tell her to kick rocks. Let her cry and scream and all that shit and be out. Your pimp hand is weak grasshopper.

You need to seek out the wisdom of Damgar... he is the Michael Jordan of avoiding commitment.

Does she know about your gear use or any other illegal activity?
Yes she knows about my PED use and smoking pot but she's not vindictive like that. I just feel so bad when I try to end it because she acts so damn pathetic, like if I leave it'll ruin her whole life

Easy. Be a man. Tell her to kick rocks. Let her cry and scream and all that shit and be out. Your pimp hand is weak grasshopper.
Man I honestly wish I could just be a cold sombitch like that, but I've found its easier said than done in my particular situation. .. for me anyways

I've even tried being a total asshole. Uncaring, insensitive, distant. ... you know? Trying to make her want out but she doesn't budge, she just whines and grows more needy

IML Gear Cream!
..idk ?? sounds like a woman to me, you could trade her in for another chick, but they're all pretty much the same..... :wits:

Just break it off. Hurting her or being mean to her won't necessarily make you feel better inside. Tell her to take a hike and don't look back

Fuck her sister. That'll do it every time.
Lol I wish! But she's an only child, I think that pays a big role in her being so damn needy. And she doesn't have many friends, we hooked up right after she moved down here so she's pretty much just got me and her parents at the moment

What's funny is I told a buddy of mine a couple years back to tell the chick he wanted to break up with that he wanted anal or it was over.

They lasted another year or so. She said whatever you want

What's funny is I told a buddy of mine a couple years back to tell the chick he wanted to break up with that he wanted anal or it was over.

They lasted another year or so. She said whatever you want
Man I don't know if I can make it another year lol, I'll be in a straight jacket!

Just by the title calling her a bitch tells me how little you care about her.

The best move for both of you is to break up now!

Lol I wish! But she's an only child, I think that pays a big role in her being so damn needy. And she doesn't have many friends, we hooked up right after she moved down here so she's pretty much just got me and her parents at the moment
Lol I was just messing with ya bro, honestly I would just tell her. I'm not happy, we're not happy either we make some changes or this is over! Honesty is always best. (except when it comes to AAS)

Quote "the best way to change your wife is to change yourself"------14 yrs of marriage and this finally makes sense to me. I empathize with the OP. Marriage is the biggest struggle of my life. I had a moment of self assessment recently and thought what are all the bad aspects of my personality that affect her mood, besides everything I say and everything I do...it was hard to figure that out. So I was honest with her about my feelings.....seemed to find a LITTLE middle ground but not holding my breath. So honesty, well I'm no hypocrite, I tell my wife what she needs to hear....and leave well enough alone otherwise.........ESPECIALLY AAS!!
Advice? sit her down and discuss how you feel openly, yes crying, shouting, and self loathing will be involved but you need to express yourself bro! Good luck, I know where you are man.

Be honest and firm, gently let her know the relationship is over. She will be bouncing on a new cawk before you know it.

You should post her nude pics on here and tell her what you did she will leave you and we will like you win win

Tell her you're gay.

Seriously have the talk and don't leave any wiggle room for her. Just say you really care about her and that she is the sweetest thing in the world but you're done and it would be unfair to both of you to waste another minute on something that isn't going to work no matter what. If that doesn't work leave pictures of you Fuck ing another girl where she'll find them, tell her you tried breaking it off so it's not cheating.

Been with my girl for ~1 yr and I've had it! She drives me out of my fucking mind!!!
She's jealous, needy, overly emotional, controlling, whiney.. I could go on and on!!!
The complicated aspect to it is she is actually a sweet hearted and very intelligent beautiful woman.
But...
She has no capacity to maintain a "healthy" relationship.
She has trust issues, she raises 7 different kinds of hell if I spend ANY time with my friends. We see her family way more than we see mine. She constantly tries to wreck my gym and diet regimen.. she's always so concerned about my past and ex gf's always asking questions. I just have no room to breathe...
I've tried to leave her and she pulls the waterworks and guilt trip shit
I've begged, pleaded and tried everything possible to make this relationship work but the past 9 months or so of my life have been a lonely living hell.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Just fucking leave. Leave your emotional baggage in your purse so you can avoid the guilt trip. Tell her she's a needy, jealous, sabotaging cunt and you've had enough. Once you've called her a cunt it'll be over permanently.

You're welcome.

Back