• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to Insulin

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im about to go get my first bottle humalin humlog r sp* what is the safest dose to start with or is it a rule of thumb of 1iu per 7grams of carbs? Will also just start with post wo use to see what it can do for me. This is very exciting. Also I was thinking about getting glucose caps to make sure I have a surplus of blood sugar when using.

Nvm its novolin r. Just went up to the counter and asked for the quick release insulin and bam it was in my hands. Cheap as hell to.

So post wo tonight I consumed 105g of quick carbs with 10g of creatine and shot 12iu of insulin and feel perfectly fine. Oh also took 48 grams of whey protein.

Wow, bro. 12ius right out of the gate? You've got more balls than I do.

I read that 1iu per 10kg of body is ok. So thats kinda what I did lol plus two more iu's. I was ready to pound a sugary drink after I shot myself. But never felt any different.

Be careful, bro. Most guys work up to that dose after seeing how their body's react to a lower dose. Get yourself a glucose meter, if you haven't done so yet, so you can monitor your sugar.

From my experience you shouldn't ever need 12ius. More frequent lower dosing is the way to go with slin. Here is what I used to do:

o 1.5 hours before work out AM/PM

§ Trace Fats/50g/50g
§ white rice, egg whites or chicken for both meals

o 20-30mins prior to training:

§ Trace/40g/trace
§ 1 slice of bread with banana and honey or carb shake§ Then take 10ius
§ 6g of Citruline Mailate
§ 6g of beta alanine
§ 5g of glutamine
§ 3g of creatine
§ 10g of BCAA

o During training:

§ 0/80-100/30
§ Carbs: HBCDs/Gatorade, 50/50 mix of each.
§ Protein: PEPTO pro or whey hydrosolate
§ 5g of glutamine
§ ***Consistantly be consuming drink in between sets.

o Post work Out meals:o Trace fats/80-100g/50g

o 4 Hours Post Shot

• § Fat/Pro meal to make up the fats that are not taking in during thetraining cycle feeding. If this timing does not work with your day movethis feeding to last meal of day. We want a good 4 hours without slinfor fat meal.
  • § Fats: Make sure you are getting 3-5g of omega 3 and 15g of saturatedfat

o Carbs: see above/fill in resto Protein: see above/fill in rest

Be careful, bro. Most guys work up to that dose after seeing how their body's react to a lower dose. Get yourself a glucose meter, if you haven't done so yet, so you can monitor your sugar.
Ill see about getting one if I get more serious about this

IML Gear Cream!
From my experience you shouldn't ever need 12ius. More frequent lower dosing is the way to go with slin. Here is what I used to do:

o 1.5 hours before work out AM/PM

§ Trace Fats/50g/50g
§ white rice, egg whites or chicken for both meals

o 20-30mins prior to training:

§ Trace/40g/trace
§ 1 slice of bread with banana and honey or carb shake§ Then take 10ius
§ 6g of Citruline Mailate
§ 6g of beta alanine
§ 5g of glutamine
§ 3g of creatine
§ 10g of BCAA

o During training:

§ 0/80-100/30
§ Carbs: HBCDs/Gatorade, 50/50 mix of each.
§ Protein: PEPTO pro or whey hydrosolate
§ 5g of glutamine
§ ***Consistantly be consuming drink in between sets.

o Post work Out meals:o Trace fats/80-100g/50g

o 4 Hours Post Shot

• § Fat/Pro meal to make up the fats that are not taking in during thetraining cycle feeding. If this timing does not work with your day movethis feeding to last meal of day. We want a good 4 hours without slinfor fat meal.
  • § Fats: Make sure you are getting 3-5g of omega 3 and 15g of saturatedfat

o Carbs: see above/fill in resto Protein: see above/fill in rest
Damnit man, what a bastard of a routine to get myself into lol. Ill see what I can do to get myself into that groove.

Damnit man, what a bastard of a routine to get myself into lol. Ill see what I can do to get myself into that groove.
If your going to use the most anabolic thing on the face of the earth, you might as well get the most out of it. I was doing this protocol twice a day and training twice a day.

If your going to use the most anabolic thing on the face of the earth, you might as well get the most out of it. I was doing this protocol twice a day and training twice a day.
With that protocol what were your gains looking like? Week by week and the end of cycle?

With that protocol what were your gains looking like? Week by week and the end of cycle?
I was eating 800g of carbs and losing fat because of over training. All depends on how intense you train. I was doing two Mountaindog workouts a day so it was very hard to eat enough.

it seems to be all about carb intake while using slin, both times running fast acting slin i've been dropping fat while eating 600+grams of carbs a day and i have never run GH with slin yet.

Back