PDA

View Full Version : Health First

exerciseordie
01-03-2015, 07:36 AM
With many people in poor health I feel its important we have a serious thread dedicated to just health supplements. What people here recommend and why. Also I feel its important to keep it going. Too many kids jump on 2 grams of test with no real thought process to why, much less how to he healthy in this life style. So what do you guys take? A COMPLETE list.

I'll start with a few basics from me.

Liv. 52
Fish oil
Multi Vitamin
CoQ10

Sheriv
01-03-2015, 07:55 AM
Great idea...
My news yrs resolve is to shoot for healthy and fit rather than just "look better" .
Multi vit.
Vit d
Coconut oil and evoo
Evening primrose oil

jas101
01-03-2015, 08:24 AM
Orange triad
Corbicola balls
Liv 52
Fish/krill oil

exerciseordie
01-03-2015, 08:54 AM
Was hoping people would post more things! There are so many great supplements and easy to drink shakes out there!

Apple cider vinegar
A good fiber drink
Vitamin D3
Vitamin K
Vitamin E
NAC

Sheriv
01-03-2015, 11:20 AM
kinda forgot about the fiber..I have cheap and extra expensive versions of soluble and insoluble ..depending on if Im throwing it in a shake or what
its overpriced as hell but dr natura makes some banana flavored fiber thats extra tasty in shakes
tthen i have orange flavored sugar free metamucil which probably isnt ultra healthy but tastes pretty good and gets the job done

exerciseordie
01-03-2015, 11:23 AM
kinda forgot about the fiber..I have cheap and extra expensive versions of soluble and insoluble ..depending on if Im throwing it in a shake or what
its overpriced as hell but dr natura makes some banana flavored fiber thats extra tasty in shakes
tthen i have orange flavored sugar free metamucil which probably isnt ultra healthy but tastes pretty good and gets the job done
I don't see a problem with metamucil. Is it John Meadows who uses it and apple cider vinegar?

Guillotine
01-03-2015, 12:12 PM
Great thread. For multivitamins, you guys use animal pak, orange triad, centrum, or just anything

jeeptree2112
01-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Triple strength fish oil
Vit D 10,000/day. Yes 10,000/day
EGCg
Magnesium
Vit C 3gm/ day on heavy lifting cycle

bushmaster
01-03-2015, 12:40 PM
Wobenzyme
Neprinol
Fish Oil
ACV
Veggie Juicing
Phytoform

Guillotine
01-03-2015, 12:50 PM
My use:

5k vit D
3g krill oil
1generic multi vitamin
200mg CoQ10

Brshpile
01-03-2015, 05:59 PM
Great thread. For multivitamins, you guys use animal pak, orange triad, centrum, or just anything

Orange Triad +1

exerciseordie
01-04-2015, 08:18 PM
This is it? Come the fuck on people! We spends hundreds of dollars on bullshit preworkouts, AAS, PCT, and other shit. Yet this is all of the people that give a shit about their health? Come on there has to be more!!!

Gibbs
01-04-2015, 11:22 PM
Injectable b12
Fish oil
Hawthorne berries
Braggs apple cider vinegar
Metamucil
Liv52
Injectable Vitamin blend from the Dr

Mrsrobinson
01-16-2015, 05:59 AM
This is it? Come the fuck on people! We spends hundreds of dollars on bullshit preworkouts, AAS, PCT, and other shit. Yet this is all of the people that give a shit about their health? Come on there has to be more!!!

Cool Thread !!!!!

Basic Multi
b complex
Milk Thistle (may change that though ;))
Odorless Garlic
Omega 3's
Wellness formula by source natural
Braggs ACV- Drink it, rinse my hair with it - nice and shiny :) and mix it with bentonite clay to detox my pores
amino complex
Amazing Grass green Super Food - Energy formula - LOOOOVE
Coconut oil, internally & skin
astaxanthin - trying to avoid skin cancer - bonus, good for the joints
Fibercon
Ginseng & bee pollen shots when I can choke it down
probiotic

Damn, looking at that I'm thinking I might be a little OCD ;)

exerciseordie
01-16-2015, 06:04 AM
Cool Thread !!!!!

Basic Multi
b complex
Milk Thistle (may change that though ;))
Odorless Garlic
Omega 3's
Wellness formula by source natural
Braggs ACV- Drink it, rinse my hair with it - nice and shiny :) and mix it with bentonite clay to detox my pores
amino complex
Amazing Grass green Super Food - Energy formula - LOOOOVE
Coconut oil, internally & skin
astaxanthin - trying to avoid skin cancer - bonus, good for the joints
Fibercon
Ginseng & bee pollen shots when I can choke it down
probiotic

Damn, looking at that I'm thinking I might be a little OCD ;)
That's nothing lmao. I take more. But honestly its so much I'd have to be sitting down with my paper that has it all listed or the bottles to remember everything!

Mrsrobinson
01-16-2015, 06:09 AM
That's nothing lmao. I take more. But honestly its so much I'd have to be sitting down with my paper that has it all listed or the bottles to remember everything!
ROTF ;) I take a few more things too, not all the time and some of it, well if I put it down might make me sound a little batshit crazy :)

exerciseordie
01-16-2015, 06:24 AM
ROTF ;) I take a few more things too, not all the time and some of it, well if I put it down might make me sound a little batshit crazy :)
Yea I didn't list all of mine because its pretty excessive. But I'd rather spend a little more and make sure I'm healthy

nwguy
01-16-2015, 06:50 AM
Yea I didn't list all of mine because its pretty excessive. But I'd rather spend a little more and make sure I'm healthy

I would love to see your full list. How much do you spend a month of the sups?

Mrsrobinson
01-16-2015, 07:23 AM
I have to admit, now I'm curious too..........

jeeptree2112
01-16-2015, 07:34 AM
Count me in on the curiosity. Knowledge is power. Share the wealth brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gluuutes911
01-16-2015, 11:32 AM
I don't take a ton of stuff, but probably more than the average person.
Vit D-somewhere between 4-8kIU's/day. I live in New England and we have some long ass winters. This is the first year I'm taking it and so far I haven't experienced any seasonal moodiness.
Magnesium Chloride-for thyroid support and migraines. Since taking this and Vit D regularly I've only had 1 migraine (I have had times where I'd get them a few times a week)
Probiotic-I feel this is necessary for everyone. You need one that is kept in the fridge.
Fish oil-this I'm not always so good about taking. Especially days when I eat a lot of fish or my fats for the day will be high
Multi
Taurine- I've never taken this before but am going to once I start my next cycle
Melatonin-best sleep aid, no grogginess in the AM. The only downside is the extremely vivid dreams/nightmares I occasionally get from it

exerciseordie
01-16-2015, 08:39 PM
I would love to see your full list. How much do you spend a month of the sups?
Not a lot on health supps! If you look around and shop right you can get a lot for a little. Most are bought in bulk too so you spend 15-20 bucks on something that will last months!