• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IGF1-LR3 thoughts

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been taking this peptide now for 3-4 weeks. I've been trying to do as much research on this subject as much as I can find. I guess I have some thoughts and concerns about it. You listen to alot of the older bodybuilders talk about it and they say it's the real deal if you get the actual stuff. I've found that most say the real stuff is very expensive, and most stuff out there now is not legit. I'm real uneducated on how the stuff is made, but can the IGF that is being sold now, even on this forum, be the real deal for roughly $75 per bottle? Maybe I'm way off base here, but would like for some of the reps to maybe chime in and explain how this expensive peptide can be made so cheaply compared to what I've heard the "real" stuff used to cost. Maybe it can be produced alot cheaper now, I don't know. I'm not busting anyone's balls here, just alittle confused on what I hear and read about it. Any thoughts from people that are "in the know" would be appreciated.

peptides are dirt cheap these days..legit ones included...with lr3 you just need to research it the correct way or its effects aren't as pronounced..

we went on about it in a different thread where i was pretty skeptical of it as opposed to just running more GH. i'm convinced, but it is not cheap, something like 225-300/month

we went on about it in a different thread where i was pretty skeptical of it as opposed to just running more GH. i'm convinced, but it is not cheap, something like 225-300/month

Is 100mcg/day a good dose?

I only saw results running JJ's protocol 400mcgs in micro doses in all muscle groups. Pain in the ass and pricey.

I need to tell you a question.teampscarb.co.UK is saying igf will not do any good less you are hurt' will not help build muscle?

igf-1 lr3 works great in doses under and up to 100mcg...you just have to do it a certain way...

igf-1 lr3 works great in doses under and up to 100mcg...you just have to do it a certain way...

ive asked some of the guys in the know how and when to administer it. Right now I'm running 2 iu's of HGH in the am fasting. 2 more iu's of growth in the afternoon before workout, then 100 mcg IM post workout. I've tried this week injecting the igf pre workout with the afternoon HGH. Any better ideas?

IML Gear Cream!
I've read good igf gives great pumps preworkout? Any truth to that?

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you can source high purity IGF-1 lr3 for under $75.

Stacking it is the key for best results.

It will increase pumps for sure.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you can source high purity IGF-1 lr3 for under $75.

Stacking it is the key for best results.

It will increase pumps for sure.

good deal....I'll keep plugging away with it. I would like to think you know....thanks for chiming in.
one other questions if I may, should you take it 7 days a week, even on off days?

The sickest pumps I have ever had was on this stuff. Thought my skin was going to tear. Back when Omega first started carrying it in 2004-5 I believe. I was using 100mcgs twice daily injected into the muscle worked that day.

I've used it up to 60mcgs. Preworkout was by far the best way to use it. Pumps are crazy and couldn't put fat on no matter what or how much I ate

I'm in week 4 using IMR's product. I'm using 100mcg pre-wo and the pumps are ridiculous...so much more than w/o it. I've put on roughly 5lbs LBM in the three weeks and nothing else has changed in my workout/meals other than adding this in. With the effects of hyperplasia I know there is more to come, but it takes time for those new cells to mature. I am also on 200mg of Test-E TRT per week. I think I'd get more bang for the buck if I was running 500mg/wk but I don't have the resources to do that.

I'm in week 4 using IMR's product. I'm using 100mcg pre-wo and the pumps are ridiculous...so much more than w/o it. I've put on roughly 5lbs LBM in the three weeks and nothing else has changed in my workout/meals other than adding this in. With the effects of hyperplasia I know there is more to come, but it takes time for those new cells to mature. I am also on 200mg of Test-E TRT per week. I think I'd get more bang for the buck if I was running 500mg/wk but I don't have the resources to do that.

Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back