• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

easy on line testing

I like it even so though because it uses quest ..theres like a quest every 5 miles around here

shit it's only 49 bucks

So all the test gives you is testosterone total?

That's what it looks like. No CBC, CMP, LH, FSH, E2... At privatemdlabs it's $53 after coupon for the whole female hormone panel. Not LC/MS/MS but you can get that off the hormone panel for females at labsmd (Quest) for $73. So yeah this site seems pricey unless there's some other advantage that isn't obvious.

For the purpose of testing out a lab to make sure the gear is dosed properly, I really don't see any other point. I am on TRT and my doctor usually only looks at the total test levels. If it's to high he tells me to reduce my weekly dose. I would only use this test to determine dosage.

I thought those cheaper tests were only a </>1500, not the actual number?

Oops I see what your saying now. Both give actual numbers, but the $53 one maxes out at 1500. So of your above 1500, it will appear as >1500

Good thing there's 2 protocols to use..one for above and one 1500

Back