• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Income taxes

macterthemartyr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With income taxes right around the corner how many plan on using that towards a crazy cycle? I know personally I am. What stacks are people planning on purchasing and from who? Trying to get more ideas bouncing around in my head. Currently this is what I plan on getting: Dbol oil to jumpstart, test e300 x 3 and tren a 100 or sustanon 250 (big fan of the geneza pharm line with naps).:thinking:

Those questions are no good. Give out some stats is the most important(age, size, history)....and what YOUR plan is (which you sortof did) and you'll get plenty of advice from the wise ones.
Where to get good suppliments are on you to research and then implement a plan of action.......... then present it for a critique. Everything you need for advice is here.
BTW, welcome to the forum!

Those questions are no good. Give out some stats is the most important(age, size, history)....and what YOUR plan is (which you sortof did) and you'll get plenty of advice from the wise ones.
Where to get good suppliments are on you to research and then implement a plan of action.......... then present it for a critique. Everything you need for advice is here.
BTW, welcome to the forum!

Okay here are some of my stats.. 20 years old, weight 215 ( probably less now due to an injury) I have ran two cycles total. My goal is to put on more mass but keep a cut look to my body.. I want to get stonger and my goal weight is 240-250 lbs.

I always spend the biggest portion of mine on gear every year. I try to stock up on supplements and shit too. This lifestyle isn't cheap by any means. Tax time is one of the only times that having four kids benefits you financially haha. I hope I paid enough in to be able to get a refund this year. I received unemployment for six months and elected to not have taxes taken out so that will offset me a lot. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Just gonna grab a few vials of test. The rest is tattoo money.

Oh you mean people that get a refund. I normally have to pay.

the trick is trying to get as little back as possible. I don't want to give our government to get an interest free loan.

If your not getting a tax return you're doing it wrong. No way I'm giving the gubment my money.

Actually you're giving them an interest free loan. So who's doing it wrong?

Some very wise words right there!!^^^^^^^^
Why the hell do you want a tax refund when you could decrease your federal withholdings and increase your 401k or 403b contributions therefore giving less to the government for free and more to yourself...WITH INTEREST!

Back