• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Message to the Mods.

OgreNose

srs Security
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You people are here to guide this community, to lead us in the right direction. It is up to you and up to you guys alone to decide what is being allowed up in these threads.

I ask of you this... That you please your status in the community to keep alive the threads that need to be up. I'm no revolutionist, but we as a community need to begin evolving or face extinction.

Several times now i have seen very informative posts deleted by various Mods. For no other apparent reason but to hold the community back. Wether it be out of ignorance, idiocy, or personal agenda, this needs to stop.

You have been elected to serve us. We can remove you if you are not serving the community any longer. This is still 'Merica god damnit.

Wow, what an ignorant post.

I ask the members here. Have I personally deleted any "informational posts" by anyone here? Or have other mods? Please enlighten us.

OP, you can remove us? Not sure about that, but you can certainly be removed for bullshit posts and misinformation.

btw, I don't think I was elected. I was abducted one day and was told I was a moderator.....:hmm:

Last edited:
This is funny. I love it when people are delusional and post about it. First fail of 2015 here.

A common misconception with forums that are owned and paid for by someone or an entity. It's our privilege not our right to be here and to have access to the forum. As such, we are expected to adhere to and follow the rules set before us.

usually deleted threads/posts are the source-bashing ones inside sources sub forums...only sources can delete them.I don't remember any informative post being deleted...

IML Gear Cream!
I'm guessing one of the posts on how to do bitcoins got yanked.

Thinking about making some soup now :thinking:

This is funny. I love it when people are delusional and post about it. First fail of 2015 here.
You want to be a mod?

Pm me

You people are here to guide this community, to lead us in the right direction. It is up to you and up to you guys alone to decide what is being allowed up in these threads.

I ask of you this... That you please your status in the community to keep alive the threads that need to be up. I'm no revolutionist, but we as a community need to begin evolving or face extinction.

Several times now i have seen very informative posts deleted by various Mods. For no other apparent reason but to hold the community back. Wether it be out of ignorance, idiocy, or personal agenda, this needs to stop.

You have been elected to serve us. We can remove you if you are not serving the community any longer. This is still 'Merica god damnit.

Hi,I'm sorry I was late getting back with you as I had a mouth full for the last week,If your still interested in me having consensual sodomy on you for free stuff please message me at your next opening.

Thanks,Jumbo

Dont fix what isn't broke.

I must be missing something here. WTF?

LowT

Get Shredded!
Hi,I'm sorry I was late getting back with you as I had a mouth full for the last week,If your still interested in me having consensual sodomy on you for free stuff please message me at your next opening.

Thanks,Jumbo

You wanna be a mod? Pm me nudez :)

Mods, I appreciate your work here. I am sure you are well compensated for your efforts (note sarcasm here).

This isn't "Merica", this is a international forum hosted outside the US,so get your facts in order. Whatever rules/legalities that govern the US body does NOT apply here nor do they protect or preserve any given rights or entitlement.. The forum ADMINS implement their own set if laws (ie forum rules) for the people of this community by handing down power and authority to the trusted Mods to keep vigilance and order,allowing this community to function properly as a whole..

I would be-careful with your aggressive approach with attempting to be some self appoint spokesmen of the body here, as your threads have been leading a proponent of stirring the pot and ruffling the feathers of community!

It's a privileged to be here, not a right or entitlement. If this panel does not fit your needs, feel free to log off at any given time.. We have a way of life here, and we like it just the way it is!

This isn't "Merica", this is a international forum hosted outside the US,so get your facts in order. Whatever rules/legalities that govern the US body does NOT apply here nor do they protect or preserve any given rights or entitlement.. The forum ADMINS implement their own set if laws (ie forum rules) for the people of this community by handing down power and authority to the trusted Mods to keep vigilance and order,allowing this community to function properly as a whole..

I would be-careful with your aggressive approach with attempting to be some self appoint spokesmen of the body here, as your threads have been leading a proponent of stirring the pot and ruffling the feathers of community!

It's a privileged to be here, not a right or entitlement. If this panel does not fit your needs, feel free to log off at any given time.. We have a way of life here, and we like it just the way it is!

well said Vision.. X2

You people are here to guide this community, to lead us in the right direction.

I'll lead your ass right to the door.
Oh and welcome to the pit.....it's as Merika as it gets.

There is no way there are any LEO mods, members or sources on this forum. And It would just be downright ignorant of me to think that there is corruption in any system run by "the people", particularly a community with people like us...

People with power complexes and enormous egos.

(not calling anyone out here, but if the shoe fits put that mother fucker on and wear it)

.. finally , a voice of reason.. after all, only about half the 'Mods' here can read, which is 50% more than i thought.. and you're correct again, after listening to my wife scream about what a 'shitty husband' I am, I show up here for some 'leadership'.....

towonepy.jpg
5316a33fbfb1d.jpg
tumblr_n5u6uwvf5R1tbofbgo1_500.gif
48cceb1b24a3214f57123ec5a8870cb3.11.jpg

I'm not afraid to destroy, in order to rebuild.

There has been no evolution on these boards since they were created.

Fuck it, lets just stay in our caves with our fires and whatever women we are able to club and drag back. Losing source after source after source of good people, hemmed up by lack of effort in operational procedures.

Yeah, that sounds like a better way to approach this situation.

Back