• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who has made visible physique progress in 2014?

littlelady

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright, I wanna hear you guys brag a bit. With all of the gearz abuse going on, I would hope we have some solid changes this year- post up your pics!

I might have some from last winter, I won't know until I get home from the horse barn

I might have some from last winter, I won't know until I get home from the horse barn

You best. :)
.....you have a horse? Or a chick with a horse?
Horse chicks are crazy af- Coming from the mouth (fingers) of one.

f4cf69207612aa3c7d27a071c0249d85.jpg

0fb679bc2684e97815fbd5b8781dab6d.jpg

Making lots of progress. I rub it with long Ester test twice a week.

Ohh come on now, I know there are some badass hardworking guys/girls around here!

Oh but of course <3

Now post some pics!
Quite a number of us have posted up "now" pictures in the Pharmalogic Contest thread, but I don't think I have any "oldish" pictures of me laying around from earlier this year.

What are you using to post these pictures in the big format without having to use attachments?

Get Shredded!
Fine :( Just slow steady progress. Everything is a little bigger. Dec13-Dec14

Sweet delts you have coming up!
^^^^^ He's my boo thang/side piece

Gotta respect a solid beard. Tip my hat to ya!
From February this year to yesterday. Not a whole lot of physique change. Just about a solid 15lbs heavier.

I would say 15 lbs on an already developed physique is awesome :)

From March till now

Lowest weight of 176lbs in July

Holy fuck. Nice work!

You best. :)
.....you have a horse? Or a chick with a horse?
Horse chicks are crazy af- Coming from the mouth (fingers) of one.

Woman with one. I know all too well about the crazy haha, over half the girls/women I've dated have all either been barrel racers or jumpers

Woman with one. I know all too well about the crazy haha, over half the girls/women I've dated have all either been barrel racers or jumpers
Jesus. Yeah, you know then. Ex rodeo chick here. Some of the people I met on the circuit there are not words to describe. Good luck my friend.

Have we all forgotten about the chub rule? I'm dispointed in you all...one fella broke my heart. And not you WB cause I know had one when you took the pics. And not you LL... the chub rule dosent apply to you but I could certainly see how your pics could apply to it.

The first pic is from October 2013. I'm 40yo, 6'2" approximately #215 probably 15% bf. The second one is from September 2014. I was about #222 9 or 10%. I'm on my way to #240 at 8%. But my goal is to just hold under 10 most of the year.

I had some major health issues that almost killed me. Totally prevented me from training, eating and growing the way I want since mid 2011. When I got sick I was about #235 at 14%. I was down to #175 at my lowest with like no muscle mass. it killed me to be in that shape.

Now I'm pretty much all clear and pushing the limits once again and loving it.

Thank you all for the constant education and motivation.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420170952328.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420170952328.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 100
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420170989290.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420170989290.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Back