• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

lets hear the stories

Watched tv ate dinner had some great sex and was asleep before 10pm :) it was awesome!!

Home made tacos sound to sleep by 9

lift till ya puke

Honestly im kind of jealous kronik. And warrior especially about the Cuban pulled pork. I went a little too hard last night. Tequila and redbull will do that. Somehow i got lost in the hood and was stuck with some black dude drinking king cobra......before that i was partying with a couple peeps and some really gay dude which was hilarious cause he had attitude.

.. around midnight I had a ham& cheese on 7grain bread, smoked another joint, then ate some chocolate cake[the whole thing] ,I went to bed and had terrible heartburn for hours.....

Too many scammers out on holidays...

35a7b45e81907df0403aba4791375fc1.jpg

huge dinner at all you can eat chinese restaurant,then home and good sex with my lady ;)

This is where I was.... After work and before home....

lift till ya puke

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420143635345.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420143635345.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 49
IML Gear Cream!
^^^ makes it pretty difficult to put more than 500 on a bar.. I know this

Girl cooked some crazy Cajun things and pork chops in her panties, watched Patton, too much sex to list from 1-6am. Slept til noon. Just finished breakfast. Feel useless as hell today :(

Worked until 5am, got groped by 2 guys and took 50 dollars from a gay guy to see my abs

did nothing, watched my favorite hockey team beat their hated rivals, masturbated, and was in bed by midnight

Went to buddy's place. Dumped the prior g/f 2weeks ago, so was hoping to score. Spent 4hrs starting at his wife's milk-enlarged fits, her sisters large but not huge tots, and drooling over the wife's 2 friends who had easy E cups that were on display. Went home with the Romanian one (other was Turkish), spend an hour messing around, passed out, went home, watched rose parade

Talked to my buddy this morning, and he asked how it was. I said '7/10' and he said that's the average of what he's heard about her, and that I should a gone for the Turkish one, as she usually gets 8 or 9 out of 10. Oh well, as long as its wet and willing, its all good.

Last edited:
I seem older than the majority on here, not all. I have a 13, 15 and a 20 year old. We have a tradition of going to the Japanese steak house. So the plan was to chow down some food watch the ball drop and then have sex. That said, my 15 year old wanted dropped off at a friends and needed picked up at 12:30am. So I gave up on the sex part as I didn't see my wife and I staying up past the kids.

Well the my 20 year old picked up the 15 year old, then they stopped in our bedroom to say goodnight. The wife surprised me with some nice lingerie and it was on. Went to bed around 2am after I raided the fridge to get some more nutrition after a good time with the wife.

Seems harder as the kids get older for nighttime sex. Anyone out there know what I'm talking about here?

LowT

Get Shredded!
Guillotine: pics of milk jugs or nationals?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
Sorry - I don't do the pictures of conquests thing. Too scared shed want to reciprocate and my shriveled nuts will be on the internet and stop me from being president one day

I seem older than the majority on here, not all. I have a 13, 15 and a 20 year old. We have a tradition of going to the Japanese steak house. So the plan was to chow down some food watch the ball drop and then have sex. That said, my 15 year old wanted dropped off at a friends and needed picked up at 12:30am. So I gave up on the sex part as I didn't see my wife and I staying up past the kids.

Well the my 20 year old picked up the 15 year old, then they stopped in our bedroom to say goodnight. The wife surprised me with some nice lingerie and it was on. Went to bed around 2am after I raided the fridge to get some more nutrition after a good time with the wife.

Seems harder as the kids get older for nighttime sex. Anyone out there know what I'm talking about here?

LowT
I have fiends with 10-18 yr old kids, and as long as the chick isn't a screamer, they basically do quickies at night and arrange a periodic nooner to take their time.

Solo glad I don't have to worry about that shit. (No offense, but kids ain't my bag)

Plan was to party hard with the gf. We went out to dinner, had 2 drinks. Was home by 11. Fucked, passed out before midnight. Woke up this morning fucked some more. Went shopping, came home and fucked some more.

Great way to start off the new year!

LowT

yep..soon it will never happen...

LowT

I'm in the same boat with a 24, 20, 17, 12 year old. Older two are out of the house. Wife isn't very adventurous and is very reserved because of the kids but still puts out several times a week just not much noise.

I have fiends with 10-18 yr old kids, and as long as the chick isn't a screamer, they basically do quickies at night and arrange a periodic nooner to take their time.

Solo glad I don't have to worry about that shit. (No offense, but kids ain't my bag)
Slap the bitch, tell her to shut her fucking mouth and hold still. They love that shit. Srs

Back