• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Maddad's blood work

maddad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got it done so i might as well post it. Unfortunately i ran test cyp from several vendors including; alpha-pharma, genshi, valkyrie, abaxen, a private source (not AY) and probably others so my results are not a statement on anyone vendor. Generally I was running about 500mg/wk, one week was 750mg and the last two just prior to the blood draw were 600mg. So all in I am happy with the results. I am running tren ace and inadvertently ordered the non LC/MS test in spite of the fact that i stopped the tren ace one week prior to the blood draw my E2 number is not conclusive. I had the tren ace at 450-525mg/wk. My AI is IMR Anastrozole .5mg eod.

I am planning on donating blood next week to drop my hematocrit and for $20 bucks might get a cbc just to see what it does to the level. And for another $40 i'd really like to know how i am doing with my estrogen. So i'll be getting more labs done this month and will post.

I have no idea what MCHC means or if i should be concerned, if anyone does please advise.

Attachments

• IMG_2437.jpg
    IMG_2437.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 80
I doubt the e2 number is being affected by the tren, were you still using the adex the week of the blood draw?

I had 150mg tren on Friday the 12th. Blood drawn Thursday the 18th. So actually only about five days because the blood was drawn in the am on Thursday so i wouldn't count it.

I had 150mg tren on Friday the 12th. Blood drawn Thursday the 18th. So actually only about five days because the blood was drawn in the am on Thursday so i wouldn't count it.
I mean your ai dose.

Last dose AI was .5mg day before. Since results I have been a bit more liberal with the dose. So .6 and .7 eod and even hit it a couple days back to back. I convert more than most. I had to have an ai on 400mg/wk test.

Total test numbers look pretty low for the amount of test you were running. Since you were using gear from multiple sources it's impossible to know which ones are underdosed. How many weeks were you blatsting before you had blood drawn?

Sorry I misread. Thought you were running 600mg longer than you were.

Its hard to tell anything with your weekly changing doses and the fact that your running several different labs man.

IML Gear Cream!
Why is my acceptable E2 range less than 130 pg/ml? Other people lab results indicate less than 39 pg/ml for males. I was just looking at Skip Foursome blood work and noticed the difference. Is less than 130 pg/ml for females?

Why is my acceptable E2 range less than 130 pg/ml? Other people lab results indicate less than 39 pg/ml for males. I was just looking at Skip Foursome blood work and noticed the difference. Is less than 130 pg/ml for females?
Different scales, plus different testing methods will result in different reference ranges.

Man my total test was 3288 from 560mg EW. HUGE difference, just got results today and posted them. E was thru the roof though. Glad I got tested.

I saw that. Those are well above normal results you have.

That's cool, I got really fortunate.

Back