• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So I'm not calling anyone out, I'm just going to be blunt.

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been price shopping around for hgh; Rips, Hygetropin, Yellow Tops, Kefei Blue's, Grey Tops, Thanktropin and such. I've noticed a trend with the blue tops. I've contacted now 15 different sources which most aren't on here and they all say the same thing when it comes to testing. Do they think we are stupid. So here's the trend I've noticed. BlueTops, it must of been somewhere recently that someone tested BLUE TOPS at or around 31.5-33. So I ask them what we all would ask them, you know, "how are people responding, do people like them, do you have any tests to back it up." Here is the response from 15 different sponsors. "Well, one of my best friends just tested the Blue's and he came out around 31.5-33. And that's about six points higher than the Rips we just tested." or, "A guy I know just go these tested and they tested higher than the Hygetropin." or, "some guys on the board where I sponsor got their labs back and it came out to be about 33." You get the point. It does however vary from sponsor to sponsor for what they tested against depending on their stock. Some will say Hygetropin, Some will say Rips and Some will say even Grey Tops(fucking kidding me :roflmao:). So what this looks like to me is that one guy somewhere tested these at 31.5 or so and now everyone sponsor in the world is using that to try and sell the Blues over their Hyges/Rips or whatever. Their must be an insane mark up on these BAD BOY BLUES, because everyone I talk to is trying to push those. And I mean everyone I've talked to. 15 different sponsors. Yes 15, not 14 or 16 but 15.... I'm going to stick with Samson on this because his Rips are potent. I got my bloods, I posted them, his are the cheapest I've seen, The serial comes back a positive and I'm getting sides like a mutha-fucker. Sorry if I sound frustrated but come on people. We do have the internet, that's probably how we found you in the first place.:jerkit:

had some blues and they tested 100%bunk. When i tested the rips the same way they came back very good. I didnt get them from samson but im know rips are much better. I do know what you are saying is true that they all say "my blues are awesome" but most of its b.s.

Great point brutha

That is how it goes with HGH.I have seen and tested great blues and bunk blues.Same with all the others you mentioned.Go with a source you trust or has had recent testing by ppl you trust. Good post bro-OD

I personally won't even consider touching generic GH. Saizen, Norditropin, etc. are the only options for me. Granted, I don't have the money for it now, so I'm going to continue being HGH-less.

Thank you for the post!

So guys, to reiterate what I said before, listen to this... This just happened last night to me. So I found another source, just an email, just hgh and nothing else. His communication was great and he answered allot of my questions I had. His Rips where sold out so I was left to make a decision between his Blue Tops or Hygetropin. So after a few email exchanges were made, He strait out asked me, "Bro, are you going to order from me and if so what is your order." Fair enough right, I know he's busy so I replied, "I'll take 200iu of the Hygetropin." His reply to me was, a bunch of bullshit about how the Blues scored so high and that I could save money by ordering the Blues instead of the Hyges... I replied to him, "Ya I know but I'll go with the Hyges instead as I feel more confident about those than the blues." He replied, "Well, I'm going to have to charge you extra shipping for the Hyges plus the original shipping price because it's such a small package as I usually sell larger quantities.

OK, are you serious??? This guy now want's to charge me $50 + an additional $50 for domestic shipping for the Hyges but none for the Blue Tops. Tell me theirs some bullshit in that man, these guys must of bought these blue tops for like .50 an iu. So after all the talk with this guy, he ended up trying to push the blues on me. What a joke...

So guys, to reiterate what I said before, listen to this... This just happened last night to me. So I found another source, just an email, just hgh and nothing else. His communication was great and he answered allot of my questions I had. His Rips where sold out so I was left to make a decision between his Blue Tops or Hygetropin. So after a few email exchanges were made, He strait out asked me, "Bro, are you going to order from me and if so what is your order." Fair enough right, I know he's busy so I replied, "I'll take 200iu of the Hygetropin." His reply to me was, a bunch of bullshit about how the Blues scored so high and that I could save money by ordering the Blues instead of the Hyges... I replied to him, "Ya I know but I'll go with the Hyges instead as I feel more confident about those than the blues." He replied, "Well, I'm going to have to charge you extra shipping for the Hyges plus the original shipping price because it's such a small package as I usually sell larger quantities.

OK, are you serious??? This guy now want's to charge me $50 + an additional $50 for domestic shipping for the Hyges but none for the Blue Tops. Tell me theirs some bullshit in that man, these guys must of bought these blue tops for like .50 an iu. So after all the talk with this guy, he ended up trying to push the blues on me. What a joke...

Why not just buy RIPs from a trusted source here on the board ?Thanks-OD

Why not just buy RIPs from a trusted source here on the board ?Thanks-OD

Everyone's out of stock! Well, domestically and I'm trying to stay away from international orders from now on.

IML Gear Cream!
Everyone's out of stock! Well, domestically and I'm trying to stay away from international orders from now on.

The GH game is such a crap-shoot. I've stayed far away from GH because I've been shafted too many times. You have to stick to what you know. As for those who haven't found a source that they trust, it's honestly a coin toss until you find one.

So I've been price shopping around for hgh; Rips, Hygetropin, Yellow Tops, Kefei Blue's, Grey Tops, Thanktropin and such. I've noticed a trend with the blue tops. I've contacted now 15 different sources which most aren't on here and they all say the same thing when it comes to testing. Do they think we are stupid. So here's the trend I've noticed. BlueTops, it must of been somewhere recently that someone tested BLUE TOPS at or around 31.5-33. So I ask them what we all would ask them, you know, "how are people responding, do people like them, do you have any tests to back it up." Here is the response from 15 different sponsors. "Well, one of my best friends just tested the Blue's and he came out around 31.5-33. And that's about six points higher than the Rips we just tested." or, "A guy I know just go these tested and they tested higher than the Hygetropin." or, "some guys on the board where I sponsor got their labs back and it came out to be about 33." You get the point. It does however vary from sponsor to sponsor for what they tested against depending on their stock. Some will say Hygetropin, Some will say Rips and Some will say even Grey Tops(fucking kidding me :roflmao:). So what this looks like to me is that one guy somewhere tested these at 31.5 or so and now everyone sponsor in the world is using that to try and sell the Blues over their Hyges/Rips or whatever. Their must be an insane mark up on these BAD BOY BLUES, because everyone I talk to is trying to push those. And I mean everyone I've talked to. 15 different sponsors. Yes 15, not 14 or 16 but 15.... I'm going to stick with Samson on this because his Rips are potent. I got my bloods, I posted them, his are the cheapest I've seen, The serial comes back a positive and I'm getting sides like a mutha-fucker. Sorry if I sound frustrated but come on people. We do have the internet, that's probably how we found you in the first place.:jerkit:

I noticed that you put one of our comments on here...."the blues tested 6 points higher than our rips." Rather than throw us in to the bash, why dont you contact us via email and let me send you a kit!!!!! You already tested out our rips so why dont you get our blues tested and then tell everyone that we are not part of your BS sources who make false claims??????? Why dont you see for yourself that our blues test higher than the rips?

The real test is pharm grade. If blues test higher than pharm I think something is fishy. I don't think he was bashing U though Samson from what I've read he was pretty happy w your rips

The real test is pharm grade. If blues test higher than pharm I think something is fishy. I don't think he was bashing U though Samson from what I've read he was pretty happy w your rips

Yes, I reread it....I realize he is not bashing me. I still stand by my offer for him to get our blue tops tested however.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I reread it....I realize he is not bashing me. I still stand by my offer for him to get our blue tops tested however.

Yea I would love to see some tests on your blues I'd b looking to buy some if the numbers look good

Ill be happy to test them out. I have a private lab about 35 minutes from me.

Currently running rips.

Samson bro, I wasn't in anyway calling you out. This was a trend I was finding on some other low-life hgh sellers on some other forums saying they sell legit bluetops. I've done nothing but rep you for great gear and low prices. The guys on here can back me up when I say that I've shared nothing but positive feedback and reviews regard your T/A, prices and quality of gear... Just look around, you'll find multiple threads that I have started regarding my positive experience with you.

Get Shredded!
No worries bro. I misinterpreted your post. You have a very strong reputation here and it would be an honor for a trusted bro like you to test these out too.

This is a general Question, does HGH help you with low test or other health problems when combine with test for TRT, i would be very interested in Samson Blue tops, but for me if my buck is better spent on test for my low test levels, my other health factor was kidney function down about 10 percent.

Back