• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pussy footing/dabbling

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do any of u guys "dabble" instead of go all out? I seem to half ass gear use for health reasons/concerns but im starting to feel I either need to GO BIG, or Not at all (just stay on TRT and no blasts, or maybe just come off and do cardio lol)

Ill do 400-600mg of test but never for longer than 6-8 weeks (prop of course). Or I run superdmz for 3 weeks with my TRt. Ive used GH before at small doses for healing and fat loss for 5 months. Ive tried var at high dose for 8 weeks and my HDL was fuckkked, so never again. I never really do a full on cycle for max results. What made me think of this was a guy said "if no one can tell your on steroids, then why even use them"? He has a point. I mean im in shape at 6ft 205, 12-13 bf, but easily pass as a natty (unless thats body dysmorphia kicking in :) , but really im not a delusional guy. I know i could pass as a natty most times).

Heavyiron knows im a pussy with gearz. Weve talked about it in the past. Anyone else ever feel/think this way?

Last edited:
i tend to dabble with my workouts :roflmao: i've seriously lost a lot of willingness to push it hard, especially with lower body due to concern for injury.

I can totally see your point with orals. You need to be cool with them as the damage can mount in weeks. Never understood guys that go half assed on Test though. Its next to impossible to fuck your self up on Test only.

I can totally see your point with orals. You need to be cool with them as the damage can mount in weeks. Never understood guys that go half assed on Test though. Its next to impossible to fuck your self up on Test only.

Rbc and hematocrit issues though :)

Easily taken care of with donating blood

The version of dabbling I have been doing lately is not eating enough to get huge and not cutting enough for much fat loss. It pisses me off. I am right in between for the most part.

As far as gear goes I've inly done a cycle of test, and don't resllt plan on doing much more than adding dbol or deca in future cycles.

My rbc and hematocrit got high as well, I went and gave blood.

i tend to dabble with my workouts :roflmao: i've seriously lost a lot of willingness to push it hard, especially with lower body due to concern for injury.

The only lower body stuff I do are mark ripoetoe type squats and my legs and back have never felt better. If done correctly and you're not one rep maxing the chance for injury is slim I think. What are you concerned about injuring exactly?

I guess the long ass post I typed out didn't post at 5 something this morning. I might redo it later

Half ass with the gear go HAM WITH DIET AND TRAINING: ie under 500mg, low test high anabolics. I have no desire to compete anytime soon I'm doing this for recreation not a living. I do participate in sports. So juice helps with recovery. I'm more interested in a balance or anti aging, recovery and looking good. Mad respect to those guys who compete or run high doses and push the limits. It's your body your decision.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh and I've decided against cruising or trt at this point. I'm going to continue to cycle although I'm not against it as I age. I'm only 30 so maybe I'll change my mind in 5-10 years.

Do any of u guys "dabble" instead of go all out? I seem to half ass gear use for health reasons/concerns but im starting to feel I either need to GO BIG, or Not at all (just stay on TRT and no blasts, or maybe just come off and do cardio lol)

Ill do 400-600mg of test but never for longer than 6-8 weeks (prop of course). Or I run superdmz for 3 weeks with my TRt. Ive used GH before at small doses for healing and fat loss for 5 months. Ive tried var at high dose for 8 weeks and my HDL was fuckkked, so never again. I never really do a full on cycle for max results. What made me think of this was a guy said "if no one can tell your on steroids, then why even use them"? He has a point. I mean im in shape at 6ft 205, 12-13 bf, but easily pass as a natty (unless thats body dysmorphia kicking in :) , but really im not a delusional guy. I know i could pass as a natty most times).

Heavyiron knows im a pussy with gearz. Weve talked about it in the past. Anyone else ever feel/think this way?

Ive read some of your post before and like you said it seems your very conscious of your heath and the potential side effects AAS can have on it. IMO this can never be a bad thing. As far as passing as natty or go big or go home deal..The why I see it it's all relative to what YOU want and what YOUR goals are.About a year and a half ago I started TRT 200mg PW. After about 8 months the "juicing allegations" started flying from my buddies(they don't know I'm on TRT) . Now I have been lifting a long time and typically gain mass easily. Could I have made these gains with no TRT? hmmm maybe possibly but defiantly not as fast and not without having a life. And I have NEVER had the vascular "juiced look" natty that I have now. Am I a freak of nature??? NO.. not around this place anyway LOL but I think you might have hit the nail on the head with the body dysmorphia deal. If I didn't have it before hanging around here I defiantly have it now! LMAO I told one person who knows I'm on TRT that I'm going to be upping my dose.. She just looked at me and said "look at yourself in the fucking mirror dude" you don't need to up your dose. I'm just thinking to myself if my buddies think I'm juicing now just wait until I hit this test npp blast!

But to answer your question about "pussy footing around" I would say this was defiantly me(at first). In the past I was always kind of against AAS. That was until I got older and still haven't achieved what I would have liked to. Then after much research and deciding on TRT experiencing the benefits obviously I feel much different now. Ive done one test blast and over the summer and am getting ready for my second blast adding NPP. I still plan on staying vigilant as far as my health goes. Even though I have decided to up the ante some to push my limits I will continue to weigh my personal goals to possible consequences. Good luck man..

Ive read some of your post before and like you said it seems your very conscious of your heath and the potential side effects AAS can have on it. IMO this can never be a bad thing. As far as passing as natty or go big or go home deal..The why I see it it's all relative to what YOU want and what YOUR goals are.About a year and a half ago I started TRT 200mg PW. After about 8 months the "juicing allegations" started flying from my buddies(they don't know I'm on TRT) . Now I have been lifting a long time and typically gain mass easily. Could I have made these gains with no TRT? hmmm maybe possibly but defiantly not as fast and not without having a life. And I have NEVER had the vascular "juiced look" natty that I have now. Am I a freak of nature??? NO.. not around this place anyway LOL but I think you might have hit the nail on the head with the body dysmorphia deal. If I didn't have it before hanging around here I defiantly have it now! LMAO I told one person who knows I'm on TRT that I'm going to be upping my dose.. She just looked at me and said "look at yourself in the fucking mirror dude" you don't need to up your dose. I'm just thinking to myself if my buddies think I'm juicing now just wait until I hit this test npp blast!

But to answer your question about "pussy footing around" I would say this was defiantly me(at first). In the past I was always kind of against AAS. That was until I got older and still haven't achieved what I would have liked to. Then after much research and deciding on TRT experiencing the benefits obviously I feel much different now. Ive done one test blast and over the summer and am getting ready for my second blast adding NPP. I still plan on staying vigilant as far as my health goes. Even though I have decided to up the ante some to push my limits I will continue to weigh my personal goals to possible consequences. Good luck man..

Thanks for your message bro: glad im not the only one. How lean are you?

As to what my goals are, im really more interesting in staying lean year round and staying round/full yet still having a life as u said. Thats the challenge for me. I dont look good naked unless im 10 percent or less and Im not one of those guys that has abs poppin out while they are at 16 percent. I didnt win those genetics :)

I am hitting the treadmill 5 times a week atleast, and lifting full body 3 times a week. Cardio is atleast a mile jog on lifting days (trying to get up to 2 miles) and 40-45 minute jog/walk/HIIT sessions on non lifting days. I am hoping this will help get me/keep me lean while still enjoying life/social events/wine and beer on occassion and normal people food a few times a week

many years ago when i first dabbled in AAS I got absolutely nothing from them as far as growth . I would sit there and moan and say what's wrong with me look at the other guys at my gym . And I learned two very simple yet very important things about using them . 1 - You have to use enough . 2- You have to take them long enough . Now today generally we don't have the problem with people not taking enough , in fact the opposite, guys use way too much . But some folks such as your self seem afraid to pull the trigger and do a real cycle . I have seen this in your posts from the start . I respect your caution and treasuring your health . Most do not . But at a certain point and apparently you are there now you need to make a decision to do it or don't . For instance I know you are very concerned about your lipids . Most orals including some Ai's do a number on your lipids along with some inj's like tren or winstrol . That's one big reason we do it in a cycle fashion . I don't believe throwing my lipids off a little for 10 weeks will do any permanent damage as long as I eat very clean and do a good amount of cardio and other precautions . I also no longer use orals and there is no need to if you so desire . the other thing is you're stopping the cycle too early just when the real magic is starting . Not sure but it seems it is because of your fear . You don't have to do this , obvious but is it ? If you don't want large muscles and just want to be lean and toned there is no need to do AAS to achieve that . I'm serious . One other thing about looking cut some people overlook . It's not just about low BF . It's also about having enough muscle under there to pop when you do lose the BF . I see you still do a total body wo . That's something a beginner would do for the first 6 months . Why not up the intensity of your weight training and build a little more muscle . That way as you lose the fat the newly grown muscle will push against that tight skin and give you that ripped look . I'm sure you already know all this but we're just talking it out here . Why not this winter do a long ester , cyp or enanthate cycle at a decent dose maybe 600 -750mg/wk for say 12- 14 weeks . Avoid adex and your lipids should be fine , Go to a split and really see what you can do to build muscle over this time . Drop some of the cardio , maybe 3 times per week for 20 - 30 min . Eat very clean , up your macro's . Give it a real shot . then when it's over you can better decide if it's for you or not . Just my thoughts . Otherwise you'll never know .

many years ago when i first dabbled in AAS I got absolutely nothing from them as far as growth . I would sit there and moan and say what's wrong with me look at the other guys at my gym . And I learned two very simple yet very important things about using them . 1 - You have to use enough . 2- You have to take them long enough . Now today generally we don't have the problem with people not taking enough , in fact the opposite, guys use way too much . But some folks such as your self seem afraid to pull the trigger and do a real cycle . I have seen this in your posts from the start . I respect your caution and treasuring your health . Most do not . But at a certain point and apparently you are there now you need to make a decision to do it or don't . For instance I know you are very concerned about your lipids . Most orals including some Ai's do a number on your lipids along with some inj's like tren or winstrol . That's one big reason we do it in a cycle fashion . I don't believe throwing my lipids off a little for 10 weeks will do any permanent damage as long as I eat very clean and do a good amount of cardio and other precautions . I also no longer use orals and there is no need to if you so desire . the other thing is you're stopping the cycle too early just when the real magic is starting . Not sure but it seems it is because of your fear . You don't have to do this , obvious but is it ? If you don't want large muscles and just want to be lean and toned there is no need to do AAS to achieve that . I'm serious . One other thing about looking cut some people overlook . It's not just about low BF . It's also about having enough muscle under there to pop when you do lose the BF . I see you still do a total body wo . That's something a beginner would do for the first 6 months . Why not up the intensity of your weight training and build a little more muscle . That way as you lose the fat the newly grown muscle will push against that tight skin and give you that ripped look . I'm sure you already know all this but we're just talking it out here . Why not this winter do a long ester , cyp or enanthate cycle at a decent dose maybe 600 -750mg/wk for say 12- 14 weeks . Avoid adex and your lipids should be fine , Go to a split and really see what you can do to build muscle over this time . Drop some of the cardio , maybe 3 times per week for 20 - 30 min . Eat very clean , up your macro's . Give it a real shot . then when it's over you can better decide if it's for you or not . Just my thoughts . Otherwise you'll never know .

thanks man for chiming in. I do the full body because I want to hit each muscle more than 1 time a week. Ive done every split known to man. Giving the full body thing a try.

Thats exactly what I plan to do this winter. 400-60mg for like 16 weeks. drop to 200mg T, and something else when its spring time for a cut.

currently front loading with 800mg for a week or two to get it rolling (400 prop, 400 cyp)...then down to 400-600 cyp

Thanks for your message bro: glad im not the only one. How lean are you?

As to what my goals are, im really more interesting in staying lean year round and staying round/full yet still having a life as u said. Thats the challenge for me. I dont look good naked unless im 10 percent or less and Im not one of those guys that has abs poppin out while they are at 16 percent. I didnt win those genetics :)

I am hitting the treadmill 5 times a week atleast, and lifting full body 3 times a week. Cardio is atleast a mile jog on lifting days (trying to get up to 2 miles) and 40-45 minute jog/walk/HIIT sessions on non lifting days. I am hoping this will help get me/keep me lean while still enjoying life/social events/wine and beer on occassion and normal people food a few times a week

I'm probably sitting between 17-18% BF. Actually prior to starting TRT I was on a huge cardio kick just trying to lose as much BF as possible. Ive been over 200lbs since I've been about 16-17 years old. Mass wise I was pretty happy with but just wanted to get leaner. I dropped down to around 200 from 215-220. Anyway I started TRT and my weight started shooting up. At first I was nervous because I thought I would put on fat again. Typically when I use to get up between 220-230 I was getting to what I consider lard ass stage. But it was different at that weight for me this time. Muscles were getting bigger and I actually lost some more around the waist area. I was actually having fun again getting big so I just went with it! Cut back on some of the cardio and started eating again. Random people coming up to me in the gym asking what I was drinking in my shaker. I was like its just water mixed with mio energy bro! LMAO Like alot of people I deal with that stubborn ab fat. Its weird though. Even at 17-18 % I have pretty good vascularity now around my forearms, biceps and shoulders. Especially my quads!!
Sometimes i can feel the veins in my quads through my jeans. I know this might not be a big deal for some but despite having decent quads they were never veiny before. I used to look a other dudes and wonder...why cant I have that vascularity? Now I know the secret! Love me some test!! LOL

Also I agree with l69lou with regards to muscle mass and lean muscular appearance. While we all know diet and cardio is the key to cutting we still need to have something to show off once we peel away that fat. I agree with his advice. Knock down the cardio some and punish that iron!

Back