• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jan 2 gym zoo fest

My workouts take place at 2-4 in the morning so I never have to deal with the crowded gym!!! Although when I was working out at night and working at the gym I found myself doing workouts at home as much as possible because of the crowd and people who had no idea what they were doing!!

I'm considering hitting the gym at 3 am for the month of Jan just to avoid the annoyance that is the fat Asian panda eating, new years resolution making, velvet dumbell curling in the mirror, ass pimples that emerge this time of year. BTW Happy New year everyone!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Not looking forward to it. Just got to ride it out. They'll be gone by mid-February.

I usually like to hit it at 5 am. No chitchat bs in the mornings. It's way to hard to get in a set with the crowds.

apparently i'm pretty recognizable. i've had several women come up to me at a couple different bars asking me if i workout at "generic gym" which i do, and they all recognize me from there. i can't even imagine what it's going to be like once there's 100's more of them.

It's already started at my gym, all the geriatric and fat fucks have arrived... Can't wait until feb 2.
At least w the old ones they'll probably die soon and not be around hogging equipment too much longer :thinking:

This is one of the issues I have with my gym its one of them any time gyms but it caters to the old. Be gone old bitches 👊👊👊

working out at 0500 makes it a non-issue for me.

.. Just Do It !!!

gifko_10.gif

Pick 'em up, put 'em down… Then hit the weights

Strategically planned done deload weeks to deal with the crowd......UGH.

in a college town that is on tv right now and I'm going to check out the hot ass poon

ha ha, gotta love this time of the year with the newbies coming in and signing up. As a trainer I love seeing new people come in, because that is cash in my pocket when I have them to sign up for some personal training. Now granted most of them wont stay long once they realize they didn't lose 30lbs in 2 weeks! Then the gyms will start to get back to normal! lol...I don't think they understand the true meaning of "Lifestyle"

Noticed a couple of new guys in my gym this morning, both of them not newbs to lifting. One guy was pretty damn big. I'll take seasoned lifters all day over newbs. Makes for a much better environment.

I went in this morning. Not 1 person. I couldn't even find the front desk guy! He was back naping in a tanning bed!

When you do, please take a video of it. I want to see you go off on those newbs. lol

I went 2xs in evenning this week cause I was under weather and had to say somethin to 2 different idiots sittin on phones .....I get that increase in temperature in the back of ur neck when about to hammer fist someone , well I did and thank god they just moved :roflmao:

At the gym stretching and yes there are new MILFs. Time to go to work....... lol

No NYResolution crowd here!

My best investment EVER! I Don't miss one thing about a public gym.
10 years now, no gym crowd ever----except one hot gym wife!!

Attachments

• IMG_0423.JPG
    IMG_0423.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0424.JPG
    IMG_0424.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0425.JPG
    IMG_0425.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 17
I can't lie, I do enjoy working out at the gym. Listening to my music and zone out, most people don't bother me and seem to move when I want to use something. Plus I can enjoy the view sometimes... just a glance, no staring.

Back