• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

insulin

yuvalbaki

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello ive wanted to know if its possibale to use isulin without using steroids, My father is Diabetic he uses an insulin flex pen by levemir the "pen" is in green color if it mathers and my quastions are: what is the Dosage, what can happen to me if i use it, and how can it halp me as performence inhancer. ( my quastion is done for resarch i dont plen to use insulin just learn for now) thank you for the help Of course. aka just for the pourpse of reserch my Height is: 182cm and my Weight is: 84: kilograms my lean mass is: 77 kilograms

Last edited:
you're right about 6ft and ~170 lbs you need to put some serious time into your diet and training before you considering anything like insulin man

If im not mistaken insulin is one thing if done wrong can kill you. Hypoglycemia is no joke if you do venture there eat the right amount for your doses.

If he is diabetic he probably has the long lasting insulin and I believe anyone that starting insulin should use fast acting so It clears your system faster and you don't end up asleep and going into a coma:(

Insulin is a hormone made by the body to shuddle nutrients to tissue. It does not only act on muscle tissue. It causes growth in all tissue ie; adipose fat tissue, smooth mussle tissue (intestines) cardiac muscle tissue. If you take it and your diet is not 100 % on, you will only get fat, or worst case scenario, you will die. Body builders generally use fast acting insulin until that insulin abuse causes insulin dependence. At that point you will be considered diabetic. The fast acting insulin is used one of two ways, per workout or post work out. Used preworkout without timing your preworkout meal and intra workout nutrition correctly could cause low blood sugar. Have you ever worked with someone that has low blood sugar? They can't understand what you are telling them, they are confused and sometimes become violent. Low blood sugar can lead to diabetic coma.

Used post workout the insulin is used to shuttle post workout nutrients to damaged mussle tissue that soaks it up like a sponge. Combined with the effects of aas on mussle repair, this is a great combo. A common mistake is to workout in the evening, get the post workout meal, and before the insulin has had time to be used up, the person goes to sleep. While asleep the blood sugar drops, the person slips into a coma. This can be fatal.

Insulin is the most dangerous drug used in bodybuilding. It should be the last drug added to your stack. This drug is only for advanced users. You weigh about 170 lbs. Until you hit 230 lbm and have proven you can time diet and drug intake correcly and understand the dangers of abuse, you should not even think about trying insulin.

Yes, dont do that, u reallllly need to know what your doin

i'm not as stuiped as the quastion sounds i'm not gone use isulin, and i know the dangers. its just that i want to learn about ways to devlope and improve your body amd make you as much as an effctive machine thats possible, and some of you gave me answers and some not so thankes anyway, and by the way long term isulin is safer but less effctive beacuse it gives u more time to prepare for the suger drop and make sure you have suger with you thats why hes given to type 1 diabetes but im not sure it can cause hypoglycemia what makes it less effctive yet non diabetic pepole can use insulin withut get hypo with the right nutrition.

OP yes you can use insulin without aas and get results...insulin is a superior anabolic over any aas...its defiantly not something to use if your not versed in its actions...mostly due to the potential for fat gain if the correct amount of carbs and types of carbs are not used...the death rate from insulin misuse is way overstated and just parroted online...too die of a diabetic coma from insulin use and more so humalog use would take some major stupidity...but this is not to say it is something you need to mess with or should..

you're right about 6ft and ~170 lbs you need to put some serious time into your diet and training before you considering anything like insulin man

:winkfinger:

I would do it by itself. GH slin is the most anabolic they say.

Fuck you AND your crappy advice.
the kid is obviously a newbie to working out much less gear abuse and here you are saying its ok to run slin. Go practice safe sex and fuck yourself you ignoramus. I hope assholes like you never re-populate.... You have zero regard for other people's well being; you are a fucking disgrace and the reason the whole fitness industry and gym go-ers + ped users get a bad name....

to OP: don't mess with slin; its a lot harder to control than even basic AAS and requires more knowledge as it can be fatal if used improperly.... We aren't talking about side-effects but coma and death especially if you get into a coma and nobody knows you got it from insulin since you aren't diabetic etc.... Don't listen to the poster I quoted.... He's a fucking joke and nothing more than a drug pusher for another joke of a company at that.

Back