• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

after 16 week cycle does anyone take time off ?

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its been a long 16 weeks my body has been through a lot of changes in this time. Just kinda of wondering does anyone take a little time off from the gym maybe switching to some lighter weight. Or is it just grind it out like normal.looking for some advise on this thanks.

Depends on the cycle. I would normally raise reps and hold the weight at the end of a cycle and then drop the reps and maintain the weight as the cycle wears off. I went hard through this one coming back from an injury and I've taken the Christmas break from work of the gym. Lots of horizontal cardio which is honestly more taxing after the third or fourth round. I'm gonna lighten the load a bit and then hit tren hard next time. I want to be healthy going into that.

I believe I'm going to do the same damgar maybe lighting the load focus on dreaded cardio more reps lighter weight. I want to be lean and healthy as possible for my next cycle. Haven't figured out exactly what its going to be yet but I no it will have HGH and DECA and of course test

After the conclusion of a cycle i always take some time off your joints need a break.......just dont take too much time off

After pounding the weights for 3 months my body and mind needs the break

I no what you mean bro I'm probably going to take 4 or 5 days off then do what damgar is suggested everything except the tren lol don't no if I can handle that

I just finished a 16 week blast. I took a week off the gym. Was sick. Just rested, ate, and rehydrated. After the week off, got back into the gym but toned it down a bit. Still lifting with intensity, but not as much weight. Also taking an extra day off during the week to rest. So a 4 day lifting routine as opposed to 5.

4 week cruise, then jump back on again! :winkfinger:

Back