• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do RBC and Hematocrit Drop when you come off?

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Nov 15th I had
51 hematocrit
6.05 RBC (scale 4.20 to 5.80)

I was on 600mg test prop. that was it.

Ive been off and back to TRT of 100-150mg till today, and will start another blast of 500-600mg of test.

Will my levels have dropped just from coming off for 6-7 weeks?

It takes 120 days for levels to completely stabilize, but yes, they are in the process of dropping. (I believe I read that from WebMD)

I wouldn't sweat it, but I would continue to monitor it. Mine came back a little high recently, and my doctor was like "just take some baby aspirin, and if it gets worse we'll have you give blood"

I have experienced that personally. Yes it comes down. However, even at HRT dosages you may have to remove a pint of blood every two months. That is what I do. I actually feel better afterwards.

I routinely give blood every 8 weeks. If you donate to the Red Cross, you can see where your hemoglobin level is also.

the jack donates blood regularly but never comes back with an issue for some reason

the jack donates blood regularly but never comes back with an issue for some reason
There are genetic factors. I recently found out my maternal grandfather was just predisposed to polycythemia. He had to donate regularly. If I blast I go out of range. Others may never have an issue.

There are genetic factors. I recently found out my maternal grandfather was just predisposed to polycythemia. He had to donate regularly. If I blast I go out of range. Others may never have an issue.

I was always coming back out of range on RBC, hematocrit and hemoglobin by the end of eight weeks when it was time to donate again. I started taking one baby aspirin a day two months ago and now only hematocrit is slightly out of range. So far my assessment of the baby aspirin is that is really works well.......for me.

I drift slightly out of range on a blast but then right back to normal within a month of ending. Haven't worried about it yet, neither taking aspirin nor donating. The blood would be worthless anyway due to finasteride and accutane.

How far out of range do you guys get before you're worried enough to donate?

I drift slightly out of range on a blast but then right back to normal within a month of ending. Haven't worried about it yet, neither taking aspirin nor donating. The blood would be worthless anyway due to finasteride and accutane.

How far out of range do you guys get before you're worried enough to donate?

I donate on the 56th day religiously.

This last blast I was really concerned after running NPP and Halo, both known for raising levels. But like I said, for the first time I was in range with RBC and hemoglobin and slightly out of range with hematocrit thanks to taking baby aspirin (I think).

Time will tell.

Back