• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Pin Today

Mavs41

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK so after waiting for a few weeks my Test E finally came in last week and I started my cycle today. This was my first cycle ever and I am going to be doing 500 a week, pinning twice, Mondays and Thursdays.

I used Terumo 23g x 1 inch syringes.

I am going to be honest, I have been reading and learning and watching videos but that did not mean I was any less nervous when I was prepping everything to do the deed. I was worried about PIP as I keep seeing posts about pain this and tenderness and I cant even walk complaints.

That being said, I pinned my VG. I am around 15 % bf right now so its not to hard for me to find. I watched the recent video on how to pin it and was pretty confident.

Took it like a champ. A slight stick going in, but I slowly pushed the Test in and let it sit for a few seconds for it to disperse in the injection site and pulled out. Put a band aid on that sucker and went on about my business.

So far it has been about 6 hours since I pinned and I have no pain whatsoever. How long after after you pin is pain or PIP or soreness show up if it is going to?

And if you want to know my stuff is from MFL. Looks good and having no experience pinning anything at all, I felt as if it went in smooth with no issues.

Anything I need to be looking out for that that anyone would suggest? My second pin is coming up Thursday.

MFL is good stuff. I am currently running my first cycle of test cyp @ 500. The gains have been great! as far as soreness it will kick in just give it some time LOL. Other than that sounds like you are GTG. Make sure you have blood work, and you mention nothing about AIs. Are you planning on taking AIs?

PiP usally set's in the next day or 2 after injection..

- - - Updated - - -

Happy first cycle brother.....

You'll have a bit of pip cause of virgin muscles they're not used to being stuck and pumped with oil you should expect some discomfort to mild pain

I have liquid Exemestane. I plan on doing 12.5 mg EOD just in case. Some people say I wont need it on this low does of Test, but I figure better safe than sorry. Will be doing Nolva and Clomid for a PCT. Standard first cycle stuff but for a virgin like me its a big deal.

Here's to hoping the soreness is minimal and blaming the gains on Creatine bloating lol

And I plan on doing some blood work in about 5 weeks. I am 30 and my test level was in the high 400s a couple of weeks ago when I got it done at the DR office. I will try to get a pic up in the next couple of days and post a pic every 2 - 3 weeks to track progress.

I have liquid Exemestane. I plan on doing 12.5 mg EOD just in case. Some people say I wont need it on this low does of Test, but I figure better safe than sorry. Will be doing Nolva and Clomid for a PCT. Standard first cycle stuff but for a virgin like me its a big deal.

Here's to hoping the soreness is minimal and blaming the gains on Creatine bloating lol

And I plan on doing some blood work in about 5 weeks. I am 30 and my test level was in the high 400s a couple of weeks ago when I got it done at the DR office. I will try to get a pic up in the next couple of days and post a pic every 2 - 3 weeks to track progress.

Bump for going about it the right way. Enjoy the ride Bro!!

It hits me about 10 hours later typically. MFL has quality products, you are in good hands.
PIP can be a bitch but you get used to it, eventually it doesn't exist if you pin properly; relative to the compound you are using anyways.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Mavs Stick with the AI. I didn't when I started my cycle, (again test cyp at 500 a week)and ran into issues. Everyone is different but its better to be safe than sorry. :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
I used to hate prop i would always get test flu from it and serious pip now after many years i like it alot...

Good job bro. Seems like you've done your homework and have everything under control. Glad that my video was of some help to you.

Some people say I wont need it on this low does of Test

Some people are also stupid. Unless you know how your body aromatizes Test you have to take you AI and get bloodwork. I need .30mg of liquid Adex E3D on 400mg of Test a week. No AI on my TRT dose of 100mg a week and .10mg of Adex E3D on 200mg a week. Its taken me a year to get that dialed in.

If I get any PIP at all its in my quads for some reason. Not bad just a little tender.

I am glad to report that I have just a slight amount of soreness where I pinned but nothing that's hindering me at all. Overall I am very pleased with pinning my VG. The video did help thanks man.

I will do the other side Thursday and will try to pin a quad the following Monday. With pinning only twice a week, I think rotating four spots (Both VGs, Both Quads) would be good.

As far as my dosage on my AI, I will start with 12.5 EOD and when I get bloods adjust from there depending on what it shows.

I'm going to do some chest this evening. I will get a pic and try to upload it when I get done.

I get pip anywhere from a couple hours to a day later, usually mild with quality test-e.

The hard part now is waiting for it to kick in -- a long 4-5 wks. Me, I'd be front-loading the oils, kicking off with dbol, and have a 50% ramp-up scheduled 8 wks in. :D I did that all my first cycle and had no regrets. Plenty of research ahead of time of course to be sure it was kosher, and those are considered some relatively safe options in the First Cycle sticky. It's not too late if you get antsy...

I think I'm gonna start off on the low end of (test only cycle) to get the most results from this just to be safe. I am antsy to see results, but hey its only a month away. And besides, my wife is already pretty against aas. She was reluctant to agree with a test only cycle. And that's because even she agreed that my high 400 test level was in need of improvement. But in the medical field that is considered "normal" and even if I did get a DR to prescribe me some, its not going to be as high as I would want to see good results.

And maybe two pin sites is good enough, I just wanted to be comfortable pinning a few different spots just to know that I could in case something came up. I see a lot of people not wanting to pin this muscle or that one, so I figured if I did VG and Quads, I would be good to go.

24-48hours for pip to set in for me.

Quads and VG were my sites for my first cycle. Nothing wrong with using and getting comfortable with four sites brother. I try to leave 14 days between hitting the same spot again, and many agree. With 4 sites, pining twice a week accomplishes that for you.
Hell why not 1 site for the whole cycle
I think sticking to two sites for the duration of a cycle is silly (if you know better) and asking for scar tissue.

Last edited:
4 site rotation here also. Quads and glutes. I tried shoulders but I don't like it.

Get Shredded!
Well I suck at posting pics apparently. There is a link to a couple pics I took today. Nothing to brag about but there it is.

Currently I am 6'0 tall and 182 lbs. I have working out for a little over two years. 30 right now, getting close to another B-day though.

And a note for all whos thinking it, yes thats a paid for work flip phone. I dont have a smart phone because that one is free and I dont want to carry around two phones all the time. I tried it and it sucks.

I am on a clean bulk right now my abs are not popping out like I would like, but o well. When I started working out I was a skinny fat 191. I am bout 10 pounds lighter but I look alot bigger.

Well I suck at posting pics apparently. There is a link to a couple pics I took today. Nothing to brag about but there it is.

Currently I am 6'0 tall and 182 lbs. I have working out for a little over two years. 30 right now, getting close to another B-day though.

And a note for all whos thinking it, yes thats a paid for work flip phone. I dont have a smart phone because that one is free and I dont want to carry around two phones all the time. I tried it and it sucks.

I am on a clean bulk right now my abs are not popping out like I would like, but o well. When I started working out I was a skinny fat 191. I am bout 10 pounds lighter but I look alot bigger.

Dang I feel fat 5'9 and just weighed in at 186.8lb.

My pip has been less and less the more I pin.

Back