• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

taking research chems

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
how do you guys take them. I have always used a baby tylenol dropper and swallowed the chem and chased it with some water. the letro I have now seems to evaporate before I can even swallow.

Baby's ear medicine dropper. Or keep a dedicated 1mL syringe to squirt it into a cup.

Twist the cap and pour it in your mouth and guess.... Or u can do it the easy way and use a dropper, up to you

Im a lazy bastard so I just cut the needle off a slin pin...works perfect

Looking at research chems, one question pops in to mind-- seeing some of the others post about research chems, and their bad experiences with them, what companies have a good reputation, that sales exactly what they say they do?

Looking at research chems, one question pops in to mind-- seeing some of the others post about research chems, and their bad experiences with them, what companies have a good reputation, that sales exactly what they say they do?

Unfortunately, this is one field that varies a lot. A company that's g2g one day suddenly becomes shitty the next month. I'd suggest checking the IM forums and using one of the sponsors there after reading the feedback or looking at the test results.

Back