• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FireFighter Pre-Hire Steroid Testing

Firehaus7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
whats up guys anyone know if the Houston Fire department test for steroids in their pre employment steroid test?

I think you answered your own question....."pre-employment steroid test". That's like asking if a pregnancy test tests for pregnancy. Sorry to bust your balls, but really?

LowT

They usally dont look for anabolics there looking more for illegal drugs pot cocaine molly and so on.......

The test is actually called a " pre employment steroid test " ?? If that was the case -I would say " yes" -but I am betting they run standard panel for opiates -amphetamines and such -OD -

rule 1 dont post after having too many beers hahaha..... it was suppoe to say Pre Hire drug test SMFH

thanks for the input and ball busting definitely deserved that :eek:wned:

Don't worry about it. You don't know anyone on the department? I would assume you would already considering this means you're hired on (assuming)

no not yet was just wondering if anyone had any input i know some guys but not well enough to ask that type of question

Back