• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

taking medicine or getting drunk

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I almost never drink maybe one or two drinks every 6 months lol...planning on getting tipsy maybe drunk on New Years eve lol wondering if it causes any harm? And can you take medicine while on cycle ex: advils, NyQuil things like that...thanks

Alcohol almost always causes a synergistic effect with most drugs. I wouldnt take nyquil with alcohol. especially with benzos!!

I think steroid tend to have an stimulant effect while NyQuil is somewhat of a depressant.

Steroids, alcoho,. and meds such as Advil are all tough on the liver. Drinking and taking of certain meds should be limited while on a cycle. However, I think that your New Years celebration will not do you any harm. Have fun.

Smoke weed.

marijuana is so great for trying to stay sane on tren

If it says do not consume with alcohol, you most likely should consume it with alcohol.

I almost never drink maybe one or two drinks every 6 months lol...planning on getting tipsy maybe drunk on New Years eve lol wondering if it causes any harm? And can you take medicine while on cycle ex: advils, NyQuil things like that...thanks

Sound advice would be to avoid getting tipsy on New Years eve, and to keep your eye on the prize. Dont get distracted from your goals because society needs an excuse to "start again" on things they didnt accomplish the year prior...... and then celebrate the process for some reason

bad advice would be to choose 1 drug and stick with that. (I consider alcohol a drug) You shoudl be alright. But expect to eat like shit, and make poor decisions.

I speak from experience. hope this helps!

IML Gear Cream!
Alcohol almost always causes a synergistic effect with most drugs. I wouldnt take nyquil with alcohol. especially with benzos!!

One of my closest friends growing up died because he mixed benzos with alcohol. (xanax & vodka)

He fell into that benzo-unconciousness, and began throwing up due to the bodies need to expell all the alcohol. And since the body eliminates alcohol primarily through exhaling (co2 dispertion) and urinating, his bodies only ability to remove the alcohol was for him to begin sweating a bunch and throwing up.

not sure if you ever tried throwing up, while being unconcious, on your back, and with labored breathing... but usually you dont make it out of that situation. My friend didnt..

just my 2 cents bro, have fun be safe. but be aware more than anything.

Do you get paid to lift? Are you a sponsored athlete? Are you pre-contest? Are you a healthy individual? If you answered yes to any of these, do not drink. If not, fuck it, enjoy

Bro It's just one night. Be safe and be aware of how much your consuming. and I am sure everything will be fine. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

12 o'clock midnight i am poping champagne on new years eve i will worrie about my liver the next day going to party like a rock starr....

i don't drink anymore..but if i were going out New Years i would rail some addies and slam some oxy's before i drank my 4 pack of Bartles&James Summer Punch wine coolers...those wine coolers are seriously some strong stuff...should be illegal..

segrams makes whats essentially a wine cooler now. I love those things

segrams makes whats essentially a wine cooler now. I love those things

then you would really like my s2haide..its a homebrew version of mayo and lemonade...healthy also..high in protein..

Back