• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trestolone acetate (ment)

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok... So I got some to try.. Any body have experience with this and the dosages??? I am going to try 1 cc which is 50mg eod with 500 test spilt twice weekly 250 sun n Thurs and 50 mg var ed

lift till ya puke

Yeah I heard it's the nectar from the universe....

lift till ya puke

Tren ace is the best to go with if its your first time. I'm also going to run it on my next cycle for the first time. I think you may want to up the dose to 100mg EOD vs 50mg. It seems that 150mg a week is a little light.

What time frame are you going to be running your cycle?

Tren ace is the best to go with if its your first time. I'm also going to run it on my next cycle for the first time. I think you may want to up the dose to 100mg EOD vs 50mg. It seems that 150mg a week is a little light.

What time frame are you going to be running your cycle?
Its trestolone bobcat I've got 3 20cc vials so.... I can run it

lift till ya puke

Ahhh ment... one of my favs.... first things don't believe all the shit you read. It's not nearly as powerful in practice as it is on paper. It's like a prop with a little tne and npp.
It puts on beef. While not wet weight not really dry either. I had no remarkable sides and no complications at 100 mg a day with a moderate dose of sust and deca (500 a week for both)

Ahhh ment... one of my favs.... first things don't believe all the shit you read. It's not nearly as powerful in practice as it is on paper. It's like a prop with a little tne and npp.
It puts on beef. While not wet weight not really dry either. I had no remarkable sides and no complications at 100 mg a day with a moderate dose of sust and deca (500 a week for both)
I m going to run 600 eq 500 test 100 trest eod and 50 var ed. 1mg a-dex ed

lift till ya puke

Sounds like a good plan, that's the amount of adex I ran with similar doses. Keep the water up... watch the blood pressure. Shave that...whole damn body, make some sweet love to that smoking wife of yours, get a tanning bed session a week. SFW and get jerked and tan!

IML Gear Cream!
I added 50mg ED to my last 4 weeks of a 650 Sust and 500 deca cycle without an AI and experienced no sides. My gains had begun to taper so I added the trest ace with the hopes of breaking the plateau. All in all I was disappointed with the results from trest especially considering the price per milligram. Hope your experience is better than mine. Keep us posted.

Is this stuff legal? Honest question..

I am sure you guys are aware of the research chem company Purity Solutions.. they also have a sister/side company by the name of Pure Oils. They sell it like it is a research chemical labeled "not for human consumption"

www.pure-oils.net

I will let you know how it is just pinned first last night

lift till ya puke

Trest is alright. Little bit of a gyno flare up when I used it last. I like mentabolan oral a little better tbh.

Oral ment from phf is a the best preworkout there is . Trest ace is like the middle child in between tren ace and npp. Just another tool in our arsenal brother.

Oral ment from phf is a the best preworkout there is . Trest ace is like the middle child in between tren ace and npp. Just another tool in our arsenal brother.
Hell yes. I dont think they are going to have it stocked anymore :/

The injectable.. being sold as a research chemical.

Yes, for rats only.

So this is actually a legal AAS? Technically speaking.

I have heard by far more good then bad... This is why I am giving it a try... We shall see

lift till ya puke

Injectable is legal for now. For research of course

Ok so here is the run down....
100 trest ace eod 750 test cyp wk 50 var ed waiting on Eq I'll run that at 600 wk I've got a-dex liquid oral on hand just in case and tamox as well

lift till ya puke

Is this stuff legal? Honest question..

I am sure you guys are aware of the research chem company Purity Solutions.. they also have a sister/side company by the name of Pure Oils. They sell it like it is a research chemical labeled "not for human consumption"

www.pure-oils.net

Yep...and this is the ONLY version of Trest i trust right now. There have been a LOT of garbage trest products over the last 2 years--mostly sold by UGL's claiming he product was trest, byt likley contained no trest at all.

The trest from Pure Oils has gotten excellent feedback--including reviews from many guys with extensive long-term steroid experience. I have used several shit trest products and only 2 good ones. When legitimate and properly dosed, it is an awesome steroid. Most likely, the guys here saying they didn't notice anything from it weren't using real trest at all. Over the last 2 years at Pro M, I saw numerous reviews from people using UGL versions of trest--most said they noticed little to nothing, or that their gains were basically just like test. The reviews with Pure Oils trest are ar different, with many guys claiming great results. One guy even stated that he believes 600 mg of trest per week is the equivalent of 2 grams of test.

I ordered some Pure Oils trest...and am excited to use real trest again, as it has been over 3 years since I've used a legitimate product. When trest is real, 100 mg day will provide tremendous gains in muscle mass--significantly better than an equivalent dose of test. However, trest stacks well with test, but it stacks even better with tren. Better yet, why not use my all-time favorite 3-way injectable stack--testosterone, trestolone, and trenbolone. Throw a string oral on top of that and you have a recipe for serious muscle growth.

However, I do agree with Diesel Jimmy that trest is not 10X stronger than testosterone, as it is on paper. So, if you are expecting it to make you grow 10X quicker, you will be disappointed. However, if you are expecting a wet mass-builder (real trest should definitely cause water retention when used at appreciable dosages) capable of adding mass faster than any other injectable currently available, when compared on mg per mg basis, you will be very happy.

Awesome that's ALL very good news for me

lift till ya puke

Yep...and this is the ONLY version of Trest i trust right now. There have been a LOT of garbage trest products over the last 2 years--mostly sold by UGL's claiming he product was trest, byt likley contained no trest at all.

The trest from Pure Oils has gotten excellent feedback--including reviews from many guys with extensive long-term steroid experience. I have used several shit trest products and only 2 good ones. When legitimate and properly dosed, it is an awesome steroid. Most likely, the guys here saying they didn't notice anything from it weren't using real trest at all. Over the last 2 years at Pro M, I saw numerous reviews from people using UGL versions of trest--most said they noticed little to nothing, or that their gains were basically just like test. The reviews with Pure Oils trest are ar different, with many guys claiming great results. One guy even stated that he believes 600 mg of trest per week is the equivalent of 2 grams of test.

I ordered some Pure Oils trest...and am excited to use real trest again, as it has been over 3 years since I've used a legitimate product. When trest is real, 100 mg day will provide tremendous gains in muscle mass--significantly better than an equivalent dose of test. However, trest stacks well with test, but it stacks even better with tren. Better yet, why not use my all-time favorite 3-way injectable stack--testosterone, trestolone, and trenbolone. Throw a string oral on top of that and you have a recipe for serious muscle growth.

However, I do agree with Diesel Jimmy that trest is not 10X stronger than testosterone, as it is on paper. So, if you are expecting it to make you grow 10X quicker, you will be disappointed. However, if you are expecting a wet mass-builder (real trest should definitely cause water retention when used at appreciable dosages) capable of adding mass faster than any other injectable currently available, when compared on mg per mg basis, you will be very happy.

Mike what's your affiliation with this company, pure-oils?

Back