• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Growing weed

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone into it? Curious to hear what kind setup others got.

Several here are into it. I Phototron'd for a while, clones, the who shebang. Seen some huge/smart setups.
Not for me anymore but I still dig it.

I'm looking for a deal on some basic stuff just to grow a single plant for my own use. Any suggestions?

Wish they'd legalize it! I have to take randoms at work. Alot! :(

I think mine would be cool with it as long as there insurance would allow it. They're the reason for the randoms now.

The problem is testing positive whether or not you're under the influence.
It's not an issue with alcohol, but if you go get stoned on the weekends and get hurt on a Tuesday, how do they know you're sober?

It'll never be legalized for people with good jobs with random drug tests. You can't show up drunk so why does everything think once it's legalized you'll be able to show up high? Lol. I've never smoked it to begin with. Same applies to driving. I guarantee you if they legalize it everywhere the amount of DUI's and loss of drivers license will make everyone wish it was illegal again.

Ok. Ima make a suggestion n suggest you follow as i have a good experience with this. Deep water culture. Super cheap n easy to build and its the best. Fuck aeroponics. N buy seeds off attitude seedbank. Preferably from a shop like rare dankness, tga subcool, barneys, cali connection or dna. BUY FEMENIZED! Use atleast 600 to 1000w of light hps is better all around but mh works better for vegetative. Use advanced nutrients.

IML Gear Cream!
I've grown it a few times shiped becouse of my new old lady. I always grew inside and ordered my seeds. If ur first staring and don't won't to put to much into it. Eather hit the woods or get auto plants. Thay font produce as much so plant more of them. But I love weed it's just time for me grow up I got my own company and don't need to go to jail now if I live in caloforina I grow the shit out of it .

Sorry I did not mean shipped I meant I stoped I'm on my phone and have big fingers. Pluse the auto correct mess it up sometime. Eany ways if u are going to grow every thing BIGNASTY said is true

That bud pic in my avi is critical kush i grew. The best bud probably tested out at 20 plus. Also try n find a strain with consistent phenotypes.

Ive made it. Its super fire but takes a lot to make it. Id rather smoke flower

maxresdefault.jpg
how-to-grow-weed-medicinally-pot.jpg
News_Weed1Crop_9-16_t640.jpg
25-POT-articleLarge.jpg
20130622__20130623_A1_CD16POTOWNERS%7Ep1.jpg

I'm looking for a deal on some basic stuff just to grow a single plant for my own use. Any suggestions?

Hydro reservoir setup is the bees knees

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Get Shredded!
Ok. Ima make a suggestion n suggest you follow as i have a good experience with this. Deep water culture. Super cheap n easy to build and its the best. Fuck aeroponics. N buy seeds off attitude seedbank. Preferably from a shop like rare dankness, tga subcool, barneys, cali connection or dna. BUY FEMENIZED! Use atleast 600 to 1000w of light hps is better all around but mh works better for vegetative. Use advanced nutrients.

^yep

It'll never be legalized for people with good jobs with random drug tests. You can't show up drunk so why does everything think once it's legalized you'll be able to show up high? Lol. I've never smoked it to begin with. Same applies to driving. I guarantee you if they legalize it everywhere the amount of DUI's and loss of drivers license will make everyone wish it was illegal again.
They are currently testing a breathalyzer for marijuana. Or so I read. People are prescribed benzos and will pop on a UA. Just saying it's not so simple, especially from a legal stand point if taken to litigation.

They are currently testing a breathalyzer for marijuana. Or so I read. People are prescribed benzos and will pop on a UA. Just saying it's not so simple, especially from a legal stand point if taken to litigation.
Yes, they are just not sure what levels of thc in the blood would be considered "intoxicated". Since its different for everyone. It should be coming out though.

Yes, they are just not sure what levels of thc in the blood would be considered "intoxicated". Since its different for everyone. It should be coming out though.

It really shouldnt matter imo, its simple if u drink dont drive , if u smoke dont drive simple and easy ...it has been proven time and time again the smallest amounts of alcohol (benzos,pain killers)in ur system affects judgement and reflexs....I think pot lovers can make this work if there responsible about , but I can see it now people rollin blunts on street and smokin it outside ...and the conclusion politicians came up with dealin with those issues ...hand out citations lolz........Im not hatin on pot heads ....just see more exposure to the preteens to use this drug ...

I drive high all the time. I just avoid doing it during heavy traffic hours. I don't feel like I have any issue with functioning unless I'm like stupid high in which case I'm way to lazy to even go outside and get in my truck. I'd rather be on the road with a bunch of stoned people than drunk people. Weed makes me more careful and pay closer attention to what I'm doing. Alcohol just makes me more confident.

Idk ....u have point with weed verses alcohol lolz......

I drive high all the time. I just avoid doing it during heavy traffic hours. I don't feel like I have any issue with functioning unless I'm like stupid high in which case I'm way to lazy to even go outside and get in my truck. I'd rather be on the road with a bunch of stoned people than drunk people. Weed makes me more careful and pay closer attention to what I'm doing. Alcohol just makes me more confident.

And everyone drives 15 mph

600 to 1,000 is overkill for one plant for personal use.

Yup overkill for one plant. I would go with several smaller indica hybrids. Don't listen to these guys about the hydroponic set ups. If you want quality grow in a organic soil mix. With hydroponic you get a quicker harvest but the smooth smokability is not there. Hydro has a harder flavor and can cough your head off. Organic is the way to go although it'll take a month longer for your harvest.
I grew indoors and outdoors for several years.

I didnt grow just one plant. And neither should he. In illinois its the same trouble for growing 4 plants as one plant. And as far as growing outdoors or in soil ur setting him up for failure. Outside is super easy for something to go wrong. And indoor soil is more difficult. I can blow your mind with knowledge on organic farming indoor but if something goes wrong with soil indoor its much more difficult to correct than hydro which is corrected with a swap of nutrient solution. Plus i doubt he wants a million nats flying in his house. And as far as smooth smoke ability well thats from flushing your plant before you harvest,dry, and then cure. And id rather have. Higher thc cbd count (hydro) than a flavor terpenoid count (organics) so really it determines how you define quality.

Anyways good convo. I honestly do repect you for the organics comment. Not a whole bunch of people know the dofferences between hydro n organic. Cause personally i like organics but soil is more for experienced growers believe it or not.

O also 1000 watts isnt overkill for one plant just give the roots more space to grow. Ive never heard of a weed plant getting to much sun/light.

Back