• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone use the Cube Method?

I would be interested as well. Been using the WS bench routine as much as the elbows can handle . Is this a template in the new gym you joined?

I would be interested as well. Been using the WS bench routine as much as the elbows can handle . Is this a template in the new gym you joined?

I only know of 1 guy running it, he's rehabbing and doing 6 days instead of 3 with super light weights.
That makes it hard to judge, but he did put the bug in my ear about it.

Just trying to poll the audience.

I like the focus on your 3 main lifts without all the damn variations to keep up with.

I did a search on it after I responded . I like the bodybuilding day but I also like the chains , boards etc. Tough call. Variations are tough, right now I just make sure I don't duplicate 2 weeks in a row. You can't argue with Louis numbers , as a competitor or a trainer. Hell he's got women that smoke most.

Haven't used it but I've been reading a lot about it lately. I'm reading 5/3/1 now, it's standing military press, squat, deadlift, bench press

I ran a 9 week cube cycle in back in october. I liked the west side style training (speed, rep, heavy days) but also the bodybuilding 4th day is nice to work on lagging body parts like calves, forearms, back etc. I added a close grip bench day on Saturdays for the bodybuilding day just to get extra bench volume in since the cube only has ech major lift 1x er week. i wanted to up my bench faster so I made the adjustment in my program. Its great for overall muscle size because the assistance exercises are 10-20 reps at 5 sets! so a shit ton of volume. Its really a great consistent and fun program. I put 40lbs on my poverty bench that cycle, 50lbs on my deadlift and 35 pounds on my squat. I just started my second cycle last week and love it. Its a great program for just brute strength and mass. I recommend dbol and lots of steak with this template.

DieStrongDianabol

Back