• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Super DMZ VS Other orasl such as Winny or dBol

weightslayer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have used super DMZ and was pleased with the results but I have never really tried Dbol or Winny? Any thoughts on how the prohormones measure up to the real deal?

sdmz 3.0 is suppose to blow dbol away mg for mg is what im told but i love my dbol....i get a better mental feeling on dbol i dont with sdmz....

noticed great strength with both ...dbol is wetter....and get a lethargic feeling on sdmz ...

now winny and var different story cuz there alot milder compounds and i wouldnt put them in the same class as dbol,sdmz....but if you goals are to get shredded then they are good to have around,,,,or ive even heard of powerlifters using var before meet for strenght gainz..

all great compounds really theres just a time and place for each pending your bodys reaction to them

I haven't taken Super DMZ but I took a similar prohormone last year with great side effects. ONe thing I've noticed with prohormones are lethargy and bad back pumps, even worse than high dose of VAR(my personal exp). Just like "UNLISTED" said, Dbol is wetter and you get that pump and euphoria feeling that you only get with dbol. I find that if your going to take an oral, take it with cycle support anyway, So I can't say which one is better. I always end up with high liver values regardless of what oral i take but I will say this though, Winny will FUCK your cholesterol up. This is not only true to me but to many of my friends. I'd say if it's the only thing you can get your hands on, GO for it, but still treat it as though it was an oral aas.

I have never used Super DMZ 3.0, but I have tried Dymethazine one of the ingredients. I really like it. A little lethargy and back pumps. I liked that its dry no water retention.

Dont ever go kayaking while on methylstenbolone or super dmz, i had no idea what back pumps were until that day...wow what a miserable experience

Dont ever go kayaking while on methylstenbolone or super dmz, i had no idea what back pumps were until that day...wow what a miserable experience
Lol...hope ya had some help paddlin

I was in a golf tourny on extreme dmz and as I was walking carrying my bag on the 6 hole and had back pumps so bad I had to lay down in the middle of the fairway and withdrawl...I couldnt continue...

Fuckin miserable..was 3 under and cost me $1000 to enter...learned my lesson

I can't even run with out getting back pumps on DMZ. I was doing MMA last fall and ran it. Had to quit.

largest dose of sdmz 3.0 i've taken is 3 caps 1.25 hours pre workout and pumps were decent but nothing even close to good dbol or a good dbol/drol combo. i can actually go for a walk with the dog while on sdmz 3.0 without calf and back pumps crippling me. hell i can even hike a few miles without any issues. i can't even get 3 blocks on dbol or dbol/drol.

it's supposedly stronger mg for mg, but it doesn't even compare in my book. i thought 3 caps preworkout would be some crazy pumps but i was pretty disappointed. i'm going to go up to 5 caps to get the same 50mg dose i would take of dbol preworkout and see how it is. i have 4 bottles because of the sale and the hype behind it, my guess is that they'll end up getting thrown out down the road.

If its a legal OTC PH, it can't be better than an illegal oral steroid. Just my .02
The government just listed 25 legit PH's and scheduled them as illegal anabolic steroids about a week ago. Because they ARE steroids.

IML Gear Cream!
largest dose of sdmz 3.0 i've taken is 3 caps 1.25 hours pre workout and pumps were decent but nothing even close to good dbol or a good dbol/drol combo. i can actually go for a walk with the dog while on sdmz 3.0 without calf and back pumps crippling me. hell i can even hike a few miles without any issues. i can't even get 3 blocks on dbol or dbol/drol.

it's supposedly stronger mg for mg, but it doesn't even compare in my book. i thought 3 caps preworkout would be some crazy pumps but i was pretty disappointed. i'm going to go up to 5 caps to get the same 50mg dose i would take of dbol preworkout and see how it is. i have 4 bottles because of the sale and the hype behind it, my guess is that they'll end up getting thrown out down the road.
Go easy on the caps. 2 caps of SDMZ3 is plenty and after a few weeks you will see why. You may not get massive pumps but you will get strength and LBM gains if your diet is dialed in.

Havent tried dbol. But I did a 4 wk kicker with dymethazine at 30mg a day. Sides were extremely tolerable. Still gotta try dbol eventually. Love hearing about the wellbeing.

You will feel like 100 bucks onebigpump. It makes you puffy though.

Go easy on the caps. 2 caps of SDMZ3 is plenty and after a few weeks you will see why. You may not get massive pumps but you will get strength and LBM gains if your diet is dialed in.

Good to know about the lack of pumps, I appreciate the information. I'll keep running the 3.0 and see how it goes then

I didnt notice crazy pumps in the gym anywhere but lower back

And if I remember right it took a couple weeks to feel the effects but when It started my strength went way up and only lower back pumps is all that bothered me ...letharhic a bit but ran it out at 3 caps a day ...it was oral only and horrible diet just tk kind of experiment with the otc supps..

Back