• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gyno Procedures

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

Ive read some published studies recently regarding the effectiveness of long term Nolva use for pre-existing gyno (20mg ED for 12 weeks+)

My question is what is your guys preffered route for gyno that crops up during blasting? E.g sensitive nips, puffy nips, small lumps.

Up the AI? Use nolva till end of blast? Let me know!

Thanks guys

Never liked my chest even after multiple gyno procedures. One of those things i need to learn to live with. Puts shit into perspective when you see people with real disabilities or war wounds, and then i feel like a shallow dick for even caring about it.

I use letro 0.5 EOD I've read studies were its strong enough to destroy tumors in breast tissue I myself use it because I've always had a Lil gyno from child hood and this is the first time ever using it. And ive been using it with my cycle and I can see dramatic changes in my gyno. So I will always use it on cycle and probably off cycle at a lower dose

A have fat kid gyno from child hood. I take anestrozole 30mcg every day. The only way I know of to eliminate it s surgery to get the gland swiped and then get the chest Lipo. That eliminates it completely. The AIs just keep it in check they don't cure it.

Back