• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help with HCG!

noitangidni

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all,

I sorta have a small problem with my order of HCG.

My order came in (currently taking 600mg of test-e/wk, on week 2) and I noticed that the vials of "hcg" I ordered are labeled "HGH" I contacted my source (who I feel is very reputable) and he says it was just mislabeled. I personally have never seen or messed with HGH or HCG vials so if anyone on here could let me know if these vials are indeed hcg that would be great. From what I understand, they're dosed differently (correct me if I'm wrong). I just don't want to dose for HCG and the vials are indeed HGH and grow a 3rd arm :eek:wned:

Here is the photo:
tXbJU5O.jpg

Also, when should I add in hcg? I've read throughout, last 4 weeks, during pct, etc. I just wanted to see everyones opinion regarding a test-e only cycle with hcg.

Regards,

If on Cycle at least 300iu 2/wk.

I personally do 500iu 24hrs pre-test injection (subQ to keep half life extended over IM).

If using as a bridge to pct then 1,000iu e3d for 2 weeks before pct should kick your balls back up...

Oh and I've never had mislabeled hcg but I only buy it from pharmacies... Easiest place to order is online escrows as its super cheap and legitimate Indian pharmacy too... I got another European pharmacy too that I get from but escrows is cheaper and I've had bloods on the hcg alone and it was good2go (hucog).

Oh and I've never had mislabeled hcg but I only buy it from pharmacies... Easiest place to order is online escrows as its super cheap and legitimate Indian pharmacy too... I got another European pharmacy too that I get from but escrows is cheaper and I've had bloods on the hcg alone and it was good2go (hucog).

Which source and which escrow do you use?

I see goldpharma has some German-made Brevactid, 5,000 IU for $67 but that seems a little steep. Maybe that's normal for pharm grade though.

I personally would not buy any of the pre mixed HCG products . Hcg once reconstituted has an shelf life that is not very long . Debatable but somewhere about 1.5 - 2 months . I like HCG on cycle to keep the balls from atrophy in the first place . The biggest obstacle to recovery is testicular atrophy . So avoiding that in the first place makes the most sense to me . 500iu 2x week starting after about a couple weeks . use it either on cycle or after but not both . I have had very good luck with ReliableRXPharmacy.com for HCG for some 5 years now . Zy Hcg or Corion are very good .

I personally would not buy any of the pre mixed HCG products . Hcg once reconstituted has an shelf life that is not very long . Debatable but somewhere about 1.5 - 2 months . I like HCG on cycle to keep the balls from atrophy in the first place . The biggest obstacle to recovery is testicular atrophy . So avoiding that in the first place makes the most sense to me . 500iu 2x week starting after about a couple weeks . use it either on cycle or after but not both . I have had very good luck with ReliableRXPharmacy.com for HCG for some 5 years now . Zy Hcg or Corion are very good .
Do you need a prescription to order on that website?

What are escrows?

Escrows = Indian pharmacy... I've had bloodwork testing their hucog multiple times through doctor and privately.
google it for a "login code" as I can't post a referral on here for my own security reasons I would rather not link my personal info to here.
https://www.escrowrefills.com

its all legitimate; I liked their hucog brand the best... 5,000iu vials for like $20ish. Shipping is a rip off but comes out cheaper to buy multiple freeze dread vials and use em for a bit; the vials are good for like 3years with expiration on them if not opened/mixed... I order extra bac water from a vet or med supply when I order my syringes... That or extra bac water is $1.50/bottle at cvs as well...

I switch between two main brands for hcg: hucog (Indian) and Merck (European) since I get both from pharmacies... The European however I unfortunately can't divulge as its a more "know-personally" to obtain basis and posting that would be a no-no.... I do have USA scripts for hcg however; the USA brand pregnyl is like $160/10,000iu or $250ish for Novarell 10,000iu... Hcg is not covered by USA insurances as it is considers a "fertility drug" and not medically needed even tho it is used in conjunction to trt.

hopefully this was helpful to some.

Ps get vials... Way better than amps... I still owe some members a post on the vials vs amp topic due to all the "contaminant" build-up that studies show and have found glass particulates in human tissue... These are studies done by the pharmaceutical companies producing the amps in an attempt to figure out how to best reduce contaminants + still keep it cheap/easy for single-use vaccinations in places such as 3rd world relief efforts.... Big pharma (bayer to name 1) all recommend the usage of "filter syringes" to draw and a new needle to pin as microscopic glass shards are ALWAYS present... most Individuals do not follow such protocols and it is safer to use a vial for any "long-term" usage.

It's not premixed, it's still powder form. I'm more concerned if it is indeed mislabeled since I don't know what HCG or HGH looks like.

Yeah... lol

I thought I was the only one lol.

It's not premixed, it's still powder form. I'm more concerned if it is indeed mislabeled since I don't know what HCG or HGH looks like.

They look the same. But I'd believe the mislabelling story since you paid for HCG and real HGH is radically more expensive, like an order of magnitude or more.

HCG and HGH look the same.... It's a freeze dried tablet in a glass vial that you reconstitute.... By that same logic; it could technically be any cheap peptide as well.... A company that can't even properly label their products leaves too many questions to accuracy of product.... I stick to pharmacies for those items; it's more secure and it can honestly be bought cheaper than ugl as well for those items so there's really no reason to be injecting an unknown substance.

that being said chances are it is not hgh as hgh is significantly more expensive than hcg and it would be a costly mistake for the lab although a lot of labs sell fake hgh and it turns out to be a variety of other products so the fact that they labeled their "hcg" as hgh is not exactly looking good.....

Back