• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Traveling with gear

Cj 784

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this question has been asked a hundred times but bear with me. I'm going to be traveling next week and will need to pin while I'm gone. The plan is to pin the day I leave and either preload a barrel and take that with me or just take everything. What I'm worried about is how sterile would a preloaded syringe be after a few days? Is it even worth it or am I overthinking it?

I preload mine all the time saves time long as cap is on needle you good. And I don't push the oil to the end don't want any of it seeping out until time

Flying or driving? If flying then you should just mail it to where you're going. If staying in a hotel just mail it there with your name and room number and then call the hotel to give them a heads up and hold it for you if you haven't checked in by the time they receive it. I've don't this a few times when traveling on business while on cycle and will be gone too long to just skip one pin.

I'm driving but id prefer not to pack everything with me. Think I'll just preload the ones I need to take with me. I was more concerned with sterility issues than anything else. Thanks guys!

Flying or driving? If flying then you should just mail it to where you're going. If staying in a hotel just mail it there with your name and room number and then call the hotel to give them a heads up and hold it for you if you haven't checked in by the time they receive it. I've don't this a few times when traveling on business while on cycle and will be gone too long to just skip one pin.

My last few trips, I loaded up before I left, most I did was 2ml (600mg) of test e and 1 ml (100mg) of prop. That was an insane week, I'll tell ya lol

My last few trips, I loaded up before I left, most I did was 2ml (600mg) of test e and 1 ml (100mg) of prop. That was an insane week, I'll tell ya lol
Thats how ya do it man. Front load for the week and bring your ai inside those weekly pill containers, never been stopped once

I've said this 1000 times on different threads. Whether flying or driving, just preload the pins you need for the trip and take them with you in bathroom supplies bag.

TSA doesn't give a shit about your needle full of tren. I've been on over 100 flights this year, some international, and never have I been asked about my gear.

Protien? Yes. Soft tissue tools? yes. steroids or research chems? never.

You brought research Chems with u on a plane Douche? Lol

And pins.

On over 100 flights just this year. TSA doesn't care about your gear.

I've never been questioned.

TSA...all about security. Vials or syringes/medicine are not on their radar. Just use common sense.
Put all meds into perscription bottles or something so they have no reason to ask. They are not looking for personal amounts of drugs. If that were thhe case, every single person traveling with bottles of pills or vitamins would be checked and security lines would take hours as they mass spec or run chemical color change tests on every pill or solution

I've put gear in my check in bag's.coming back from cancun mexico the security girl took every bottle of medication i had in my back pack and opened it and examined each bottle in front of me...

Back