• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

is it too much to ask to get a god damn AI thats legit?!?! WTF?!?!

crab107

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ran Aromasin from 2 different sponsors on here and my fuckin E2 hasnt gotten under 300!!!! God Damnit!!! The first one was bunk as shit and so is the next source ive tried!! 25mg a day!! Either that or im just a freak of nature..hmmmm

I use IMR after going through similar problems. It werkz

fwiw, no problems with any bluesky stane here... the taste is awful, but ive had 5-6 different batches all with good results

Hey brother, check out IMR. It's as legit as it can be. I've ran the aromasin and adex and both brought my e2 down to normal numbers. You know me well enough to know that I wouldn't steer you wrong or blow smoke up your ass. I fucking hate research chem shops because literally every single one I've tried has been good today, bad tomorrow. Their testing protocols suck ass if they claim they do them which I highly doubt they cut into their profits to test things. IMR actually tests their products through mass spec. I believe heavy posted the results at one time but I've also personally seen them in a pm he sent me when things were kicking off.

IMR for sure. had their T3 tested and was good to go. Have no reason to suspect the letro or adex wouldnt be either. They are the premier source around here for them

Are you running tren and getting labs at labcorp by any chance?

Are you running tren and getting labs at labcorp by any chance?

As a matter of fact yes..well i was on tren E 600/wk but stopped about 3 weeks back. And yes to labcorp.
And sorry everybody for bitchin..i just went off the grid when i got that lab work back. Probably shoulda sent an email first.

Im on test e at 750 and Eq at 750

The tren is causing false highs on your e2 reading. Use quest for labs for anything other than 300 or less of test only a week. Labcorp is basically useless for Anything other than cruising (test only) and TRT. Their testing method is useless when using cycle doses or compounds other than test and an AI. Read the stickies under lab testing.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
The tren is causing false highs on your e2 reading. Use quest for labs for anything other than 300 or less of test only a week. Labcorp is basically useless for Anything other than cruising (test only) and TRT. Their testing method is useless when using cycle doses or compounds other than test and an AI. Read the stickies under lab testing.

No fuckin shit?!?! Hell i thought lab work was lab work man. Well i guess ill have to try quest then. Ill have to go through md to get quest though

Tren does screw up the e2 readings but it will not bring them close to a 300 ng/ml reading if you're anywhere close to a normal level. Your e2 is high if you're getting those numbers back tren or not.

Tren does screw up the e2 readings but it will not bring them close to a 300 ng/ml reading if you're anywhere close to a normal level. Your e2 is high if you're getting those numbers back tren or not.
I hit 312 on 350/wk of ace with US pharmacy adex and only 200 testP/wk

Over a year ago, I crushed E2 and was still close to 300 (seems like it was 275+, but don't remember exactly).
any gyno, bloat, vaginal discharge, etc? Lol-

Over a year ago, I crushed E2 and was still close to 300 (seems like it was 275+, but don't remember exactly).
any gyno, bloat, vaginal discharge, etc? Lol-
no gyno, nips arent sore or itchy at all and im lookin pretty tight, got some veins poppin from eq. Somthins not right. Blood pressure is good to.

When my E crashed, libido was down (still healthy, but no deer carcasses were being violated) and joints ached. My feet and ankles were bad, but my knees were miserable.
You got any joint pain?

I hit 312 on 350/wk of ace with US pharmacy adex and only 200 testP/wk

That doesn't say much if you didn't know your e2 levels prior and also I'm prescribed my AI and had to return it after getting labs done from my endo and finding the asin didn't work. He found that there was a recall on the batch number. Guess who gets their hands on those at times? Ugl's who sell "pharma" grade gear. They also sell replicas and don't mention it to the consumer.

^^^This guy knows^^^

He is a friggin lab nazi :)

I have seen Tren give false high readings way over 300. This last year one guy posted like a 600 on E2. Basically an impossible male number. He was on Tren.

No fuckin shit?!?! Hell i thought lab work was lab work man. Well i guess ill have to try quest then. Ill have to go through md to get quest though
Yeah man just go to labsmd.com to get quest tests. They are higher with no discount codes.

On my first tren cycle, I freaked on a 188 estrogen reading from labcorp and threw a perfectly good bag of arimidex away.

Get Shredded!
IML

Im cannot be corrupted. IML is legit.

Sent from The Mothership

Like so many other guys have said, IMR is the way to go. Every batch of every product is tested for both purity & potency. You will always get what you pay for when using IMR products.

Last edited:
Like so many other guys have said, IML is the way to go. Every batch of every product is tested for both purity & potency. You will always get what you pay for when using IMR products.
^^ Shortest Mike Arnold post in history! :roflmao:

who uses quest again? It's not labsmd right?

Not true. I was running 500mg/wk of tren ace and 500mg/wk TPA and was tested. My e2 came back at 612, with no high e2 symptoms. 4 weeks after ceasing tren I retested and my e2 was 19....

I guess it shows everyone reacts different. I've never been over 100 and I run my tren e at 800mg every time. I use labcorp to do my own testing outside from my dr.

I guess it shows everyone reacts different. I've never been over 100 and I run my tren e at 800mg every time. I use labcorp to do my own testing outside from my dr.

Aint that the truth..lol. I havent met anyone that reacts the same to the stuff. Im gonna try quest out to see lif the levels are any different. Ill keep you guys posted.

I inadvertently ordered the non LC/MS estrogen test and decided to drop the tren a week prior. I don't think it helped. The test result is still pending from the lab a week and some change later. Some poor lab tech scratching his head and wondering if he needs to calibrate his machine. Got the manual out and is reading it. I was running tren ace up over 500mg/wk.

Back