• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Estrogen high or low

g00dis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I have recently added in a few compounds to mass up a bit during the winter.

My test is 450 (has been for a while since I cruise. But I cruise on 300)
I just added deca 375mg wk (I've been on it for 3 weeks now, this upcoming week is 4)
And I'm using 50mg Anadrol a day just until the Deca kicks (2-3 more weeks)
Been using 12.5mg aromasin for a few weeks now, recently bumped to 25 for the past 2 days thinking this is high e2

Libido was great and even spiked a little more once I added a50. But recently it has taken a dive, not worried just unusual. My appetite has even taken a dive. I just had bloodwork a month ago.

Ah I also have fatigue, kind of want to sleep all day.

When my e2 is low I get more of a sickly hangover type feeling. Nauseous and stuff. Sounds more like yours is high. If your taking abombs I highly doubt your e2 is low. And remember AIs control aromatase not estrogen itself and anadrol converts to estro through a different process not involving aromatase. So basically AIs are kinda worthless when anadrol is involved. You gotta get your dose right.

Adrol at 50 shouldn't be an issue, but any higher than that and I feel exactly like you have described. No appetite, lethargic, elevated BP.Dbol at 25 usually balances it out. I never run adrol without it.

Back