• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

newb questions on cycle question

bigboy1979

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello all
newbie here going to stat my first cycle test e only 500 a week. want to know if I should be using a ai during cycle and what type exactly and dosing? I am getting nov and clom for post cycle. I really wanted to throw some dbol in on the first cycle but don't know enough yet about sides and on cycle therapy while taking it. side scare the f outta me. thanks for the help. hope all had a great Christmas.
thanks
Bigboy1979

Might want to get an AI just to have on hand in case you develop gyno issues. Everyone is different. Good luck with your first cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello all
newbie here going to stat my first cycle test e only 500 a week. want to know if I should be using a ai during cycle and what type exactly and dosing? I am getting nov and clom for post cycle. I really wanted to throw some dbol in on the first cycle but don't know enough yet about sides and on cycle therapy while taking it. side scare the f outta me. thanks for the help. hope all had a great Christmas.
thanks
Bigboy1979

You don't necessarily have to use an AI, but it highly recommended just to keep your Estro levels in check and to prevent from any sides such as acme, gyno, water retention etc....

Here's a good link for Baseline AI Dosing start from there-
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/22569-PSA-Baseline-AI-Dosing

Since this is your first cycle I wouldn't recommend throwing Dbol just because you don't even know how'll you'll react to the 500mg of Test-E yet. Take it one cycle at a time. At least this way if you get some crazy sides you'll know what it is coming from. Try the Test-E cycle alone and then do a cycle of both if you want and this way you'll know if you react worse from Dbol and have bad sides or if its from the Test-E... Every ones bodies are different people react differently to AAS

Agreed. I am very sensitive to aromatase so I have to take an AI on cycle, and a higher dose when taking dbol. The only way I learned that was because I listened and did a simple test cycle first to see how my body reacted. Had I thrown both together at first, I wouldn't have know that dbol affects me more than test. That being said a lot of guys do run test/dbol as their first cycle but I would recommend running aromasin or adex from day 1. Aromasin is prefered over adex, at least for me because there is no estro rebound. Make sure you don't go bargain shopping for your on/off cycle support man. Spend the money and get good stuff.

Another vote for having an AI... you're likely to get raised E2 and sides so you'll want bloodwork and AI for adjustments.

Nolva is good for emergency gyno treatment. Clomid for PCT. Have you planned PCT yet? Gotta do that before starting... makes sure you have reliable ancillaries on hand ahead of time, instead of realizing you need to buy them when you're hammered with horrible sides.

Dbol is great for kick-starting your cycle and letting you feel something before 4-5 weeks it takes for test-e to really get going. But, bloodwork again. Watch liver enzymes. Everyone is different for tolerance of this stuff. If you don't take an oral kickstarter you'll need patience so you don't start feeling like all this hormone stuff is a bunch of hooey.

This is all covered in the First Cycle & PCT sticky.

ok I am going with a straight test-e cycle for sure now cause I thought it over and it seems the proper thing to do cause of side issues. next cycle I will throw in some D-Bol. I am going with a 10 week test-e cycle 500 a week. weeks 12-14 clomid 150mg a day weeks 12-16 40 mg of nolvadex week 15-16 50mg clomid. I have extra nov on hand. am I missing or over doing it?

Need 12-14 weeks man. The test doesn't "kick in" for 5 or 6 weeks.
Ok don't it say though for a couple weeks after last pin? I keep getting info that's all over the place kinda getting a brain overload but I am just putting it all into a medium middle of the road thing. I am trying to gain as much knowledge as I can about this and everything so I do get fucked up. I wanna do it right thats why I am staying away from other things in my first cycle to see how I react to test e and what sides it give me. Next cycle I prolly will use dbol with it them third MAYBE tren. Hearing awesome things about it but I don't sleep much so it is. Lol.

ok I am going with a straight test-e cycle for sure now cause I thought it over and it seems the proper thing to do cause of side issues. next cycle I will throw in some D-Bol. I am going with a 10 week test-e cycle 500 a week. weeks 12-14 clomid 150mg a day weeks 12-16 40 mg of nolvadex week 15-16 50mg clomid. I have extra nov on hand. am I missing or over doing it?

PCT's a long ways off but be prepared for some nasty sides from Clomid at those doses. Some guys have no issues but others turn into horrible depressive irritable wrecks. That's on top of the test-crash. Personally I can't do more than 50mg and only for a few weeks. After that first week you may find that you need to drop down to 100 or even 50 to stay sane. It's great for re-starting your HPTA though since it gums up the E2 receptors around your glands very nicely.

dbol make ur mood gd a great way of well being theyl calm u down n build u up along with the test ul see fast gains i used test n dbol before 80mg of dbol a day you can take 100mg but will end up shaking bwttwr of with 60 to 80mg of dbol a day mass gains ul see within four wks ul b amazed im goin bk on test n dbol too for a 6 wk cycle just need to get a contact for sm roids thou as i loat my last dude all the beat matw dont be acarwd ul b happy wen on dbol along with test all the best bro

dbol make ur mood gd a great way of well being theyl calm u down n build u up along with the test ul see fast gains i used test n dbol before 80mg of dbol a day you can take 100mg but will end up shaking bwttwr of with 60 to 80mg of dbol a day mass gains ul see within four wks ul b amazed im goin bk on test n dbol too for a 6 wk cycle just need to get a contact for sm roids thou as i loat my last dude all the beat matw dont be acarwd ul b happy wen on dbol along with test all the best bro

English. Do you speak it?

Thanks for all the info guys but weighing everything out I am going straight test e for the first cycle to see how I react to the stuff. I know my gains probably won't be as fast as if I throw D-Bol in or some other oral but like I was told if I have too much in my system how will I know what's doing what if I start with nasty sides.

Back